🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲

Start from the beginning

"Yes, that's my number one goal. I can promise you that. And of course I will try to talk to him again, Anne."

"You're such an angel, Louis." - She said and gave me a hug.

I returned to the living room after my chat with Anne, while she stayed behind in the kitchen trying to calm down and wash her face from the crying.

Back in the living room, Harry was still seated on the couch in the same position I left him.
I slid my arms around his head from behind the backrest, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Here's my favorite boyfriend." - I said and kissed Harry's cheek.

"I'm your only boyfriend." - He answered.

"You should tell that to the other four of them, they're not going to be happy."

"Shut up." - He said and punched me on my arm.

"Okay, baby." - I giggled. - "No more jokes, noted."

"What did my mother say?" - He arched an eyebrow.

"She showed me photos when of you as a baby." - I lied as I turned around the couch to sit next to Harry.

"No! Really? Mom! You showed Louis pictures of me?" - He shouted for his mother to hear.

"No, sweetheart!" - She answered from the kitchen.

"Is she being sarcastic? She really did it, right?"

"Maybe." - I shrugged, smirking.

"Oh, c'mon. Did you see those photos or not?"

"Not saying, baby."

"What are you talking about?" - Anne entered the room.

"I'm telling him how good friends you and I are now." - I said to Anne.

"Oh yes, we are best buddies now." - She followed my lead.

"I hate the fact that you two have little secret chats about me." - Harry said, looking annoyed.

"You are our favorite subject." - She said.

"We are even starting a club." - I said.

"Yes, it's called 'we love Harry'." - Anne said.

"Oh God no." - Harry ran his hands on his face.

"You can be part too, but It'll look really egocentric from you." - I teased him and he buried his face in my neck.

"Please kill me." - He mumbled.

"Never." - I said, placing my arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer.

I looked at Anne and I could see she had glossy eyes while watching us. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. 'Thank you' she mouthed at me.

I nodded; hugging Harry closer.
And suddenly, I remembered something.

"Oh no! I forgot about Liam and Gael." - I said, pushing Harry aside and standing from the couch. - "They were waiting for me outside." - I headed to the entrance door. - "I'm going to tell them to leave, and I call them later."

"Or we can leave now." - Harry said from the couch.

"You want to come back with me?"

"Yes, why?"

"I thought you would stay here tonight. But if you want to go now..." - I said, pointing at the door.

"Or maybe you can tell your friends to come inside, and I can make you all dinner. I was planning on making homemade pizza." - Anne said, grinning.