Hugs and drama

Eren's pov

I wake up from my nice sleep to see Levi, my one and only  fiancee. I forgot the presents from yesterday since I did do such a big surprise but I'll get him to open them now I guess it's almost new years too but i think it's best if I talk to Armin and mikiasa since I haven't spoken to them in ages and I don't even know what's going on with they're life's. While I was lost in thought Levi woke up

"Hey baby what you thinking *yawn* about" my little cleaner said

"Oh uhm visiting mikisa and Armin to see them" I say quietly he nods and gets up to change I look away obviously I look back to see Levi in a big jacket like fluffy but it wasn't on the outside then I realised he has to open the presents.

"Levs I got presents for you but you didn't get to open them those few days ago" I say as he walked up to me

"Aw baby you didn't have to" levs said

"Yes I did now open them they're in the top cabinet new the bed" I say as I get changed into a black too and some jeans I hear him opening a present as I finished. I turn around and his whole face lit up his eyes we're shinning his hair was messy but cute his place face shone in the sunlight his dry pink lips were now glossy. I look over to the present and it was the mop of course he jumps up and pulls it out completely then he stood it up to the wall and went over to hug me he jumped into my arms and he let me carry him.

"I guess you liked it huh?" I say sweetly
As he nods into my neck where he places a few kisses before leaning up and giving me a sweet kiss on the lips before jumping off to go see the others he open the hoodie witch he immediately put on after he took off his big fluffy jacket then opened the next to see my T-shirt he put it in the closet and went over to me giving me a hug.

"Ok ok levs I'm ganna go see mikisa and Armin I'll be back ok!" I say

"No I'm coming with you!". He argues back I giggle and let him come along with the new hoodie.

"You sure you wanna come along especially when they had a crush on you" I say concerned h looks up to me and hugs me until I held him

"Yes I'm sure since I have you" he says quietly I nod and keep on walking to their room I open the door and they were both there.

"Hey"

___________________________
Omg I'm so so so so sorry for posting this late I had to do it on my old phone since I couldn't find my other phone but thank you for reading I promise I'll do a longer one today maybe tomorrow but hope you enjoyed this chapter byeee!!
___________________________