The Right Way

Synopsis

He's handsome. Girls can kill to get him.

But when he sees that one girl no one notices attracred by her innocence and beauty he sets his mind on getting her .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I got inside the school gate in my black bike . Parked in my usuall parking space . I wrapped my Jacket tighter around my body.

Today's chilling temperature and winds managed to seep through my layers of clothes . I had a t-shirt, navy blue turtle neck top and my black denim jacket. I matched this with my black skinny jeans and navy Perrie Cardin sneakers .

I scanned the parking area looking for my sister and there she was already parked and waiting for me. I took a moment to scan her body looking at what she was wearing toady.

Shhe wore a spaghetti strap knee length black dress that clung on her like secondskin. I brought out her nice hourly glass lile shaped body and her good behind. It showed a little bit of cleavage .

Her hair was was held up in a high tight pony tail and some of her long hair cascaded on her shoulders. She also wore gd strapped sandals and had a little make-up and a blue denim jacket.

I hate to say but my sister was quite attractive and I didn't want any one playing with her . And as of the beauty , it ran in the family and you could even tell by how handsome I am . It ran in the family , Anyone could tell without asking that she was my sister. We both had ombre hair , tanned skin and chocolate brown eyes.

She held her backpack on one shoulder and her otherwas held by Robin .

O crap ! Robin I forgot to tell you about him. Robin is short. Well to be specific a little bit shorter tahn me but slightly taller than Maddie.

And today he wore black and white Vans. He opted for a warm outfit to combat tidays cold weather and wore soem dark wash skinny Jeans with a navy turtle neck also a gold chain and a denim Jacket with a similar wash to his jeans . Who told us to wear denim jackets today.

And he is my sister's boyfriend. They made a really nice couple and I guess you know what I am . The third wheel. We met halfway from our vehicles. I gave Robin a bro hug and hugged my sister almost squeezing the life out of her.

We entered the hallway that had red and blue lockers on either sides that had highschool kids that were either pressed against them in heavy makeout sessions, talking about the latest gossip or a party the attended .

We made our way to our lockers we found a group of people standing by my locker . We stood there for a few minutes but still it was useless they didn't move. I heard a few people talking next to me saying that the ones having an argument was Vanessa, the schools Queenie B andcheerleader and her minouns pickinf at one of the new comers . I felt like puking instantly the school's bitch who'd been trying to have me .And as far as I rememebr only one girl was new here umless they arrived today.

I amde my way through the crowd and forgot about Maddie and Robin. My locker is usually the first one out of the three of us , so I get my books first then get theirs last since they are neighbours.

The crowed had inreased but I paved my way through till I heard her voice. I thought I'd just mind my own business , take my books and leave but when I heard that voice everything changed.