They came again and again. Over and over.

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

Both women were panting hard as they came down from their high.

Lisa closed her eyes, replying the memory of their recent activity. She didn't have any doubt about how good Jennie was in bed. Body and soul satisfaction was always one hundred percent guaranteed. But tonight, Jennie was different. The dirty sex her wife promised earlier turned out to be mind-blowing, earth shattering orgasm. It was probably the best that she ever had.

"Why are you giggling?" Jennie smiled as she propped her head with her arm, looking at Lisa lovingly.

Lisa licked her dry lips and grinned broadly. "That was really good." She managed to say hoarsely. Her mind was still somewhere in heaven. She hadn't fully recovered by the intense pleasure.

"I'm glad you enjoy it." Jennie kissed Lisa's sweaty cheek lazily. "Lili?"

"Hm?"

"Making love to you is always amazing."

"Yeah?" Lisa heavenly breath. Without opening her eyes, she pulled Jennie closer and let the latter laid on top of her. "I wish I could get you pregnant by myself. I mean, making love is making a baby. Same thing."

"I am pregnant, though."

Lisa chuckled again. "Well, that would be wonderful."

"I am pregnant." Jennie repeated without a hint of joking.

There was a long pause — not even Lisa's breath sound was audible.

"Baby?" Jennie pushed her body up only to see Lisa with her dumb expression staring blankly at ceiling. "Lili?" She shook her wife's body worriedly.

"Please tell me you're kidding?" Lisa's face was pale and full of terror.

"What?!" Jennie couldn't believe her ears. She thought Lisa desperately wanted a kid. This was totally not the reaction she had in mind.

The look upon Jennie's was nowhere near kidding. "Oh you're not kidding!" Lisa gasped. "Oh my God!" Lisa abruptly sat up as she cover her face in her palms.

"Lisa. . ." Jennie felt rejected by the unexpected respond.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lisa whispered through her palms.

"I'm telling you right now." Jennie spoke. Her voice cracked. She was so close to cry. It finally worked and Lisa wasn't happy about it. And now, what was she going to do with the developing embryo inside her?

"Oh Honey, why are you crying?" Lisa quickly embrace her wife and hugged her tight.

"I'm pregnant and you're not happy about it. How am I suppose to react?"

"What? No! No! We've been waiting for this. I — I'm thrilled!"

"You sure look like it." She replied sarcastically.

"I'm sorry." Lisa brushed the tears away. "It's just — we just —"

"We just what?" She glared at the annoying woman beside her.

"We just did the nasty thing. Our baby is inside your tummy." Lisa spoke lowly as if she was scared that their baby would hear it.

"We were making love, Lisa." Jennie stated firmly. "We didn't do anything nasty."

"You know what I mean."

"Doesn't mean I like it."

"It's just figure of speech."