The lie

"Please punish me, my mistress."

I still, in its vividity, do remember the day the slave came running into me.

I had given him the task of cleaning my entire house by his tongue in three days.

My grace knew no bounds as I had extended it by two more days. The slave had reported that he had completed the task. But unfortunately, for him, I had to tie him by a rope from the ceiling upside down.

This is one of the tests, I give to my slaves often. One cannot even complete a room's mopping by his tongue. The tongue would have to be on fire if the task were to complete.

This is one of the most enjoyable moments for a mistress when her slaves can't come to her saying they couldn't complete the job because then her lashes befall him. The slaves can't even say that they have completed the task because maybe the mistress was outside but it's a child's play to know that a small room, still less the villa, couldn't be mopped by a tongue.

The punishment for disobedience is 500 lashes while for lying it's a 100 lashes. The slave intelligently lied. Little did he know that the 100 lashes were with him being hung upside down. And the salt would be sprinkled on his skin after each bruise of a flogging. 500 regular lashes were an ice-candy in front of it.

I was really excited that day as I was going to punish that poor animal. I tied him and started the whippings with my favourite leather whip. He started crying loudly but I wouldn't just stop. It was so much fun. This time he managed to not pass out because that would have invited more harsh punishments.

I took him down after the hundredth lash and he started begging for forgiveness. I loved him as my foot hovered over his head not to trample but out of affection. The slave smiled with his head down and followed me to my dining hall to serve me food, that he had prepared. I was too hungry from the whippings I gave to him. Couldn't save any of the food for him. The slave had to go in bed, empty stomach and there I was, belly-full, getting my feet massaged by the slave as I went to sleep.