To Romance A Charming Rogue : Part 10

Start from the beginning

"So?" Priyanka asks him confused.

"Should I fucking shave?" Om asks her irately.

Priyanka gasps loudly and turns to Pinky in panic, "Aunty, he is not like this always. After the breakup he is a little depressed and this is..."

"Stop making excuses for me. And who the hell is this?"

Priyanka gasps even loudly. "Sorry Aunty... he doesn't mean all that."

"Who is she?" Om asks Priyanka then turning to Pinky he says politely though urgently, "I am sorry... whoever you are, this is a very bad time... please we need to go somewhere urgently. Maybe you can reschedule..."

"Stop talking Om." Priyanka pleads.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Stop dilly dallying. Hurry... I need to meet Gauri."

"What is your name?" Pinky asks Om with a frown.

"Om."

"Omkara Singh Oberoi." Priyanka tells Pinky. "He is my brother."

"We have no time for making introductions. Will you move your ass?" Om asks her furiously.

"SHUT UP!" Priyanka shouts at him.

"What the..."

"She is your bloody mother-in-law!" Priyanka shouts at him then realizing belatedly she covers her face in panic and humiliation.

"Mother-in-law?" Om asks confused as she turned to look at Pinky.

*SLAP*

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Om asks furiously at the elder lady for slapping him for no reason.

"JUST SHUT UP OM! YOU DON'T TALK TILL YOU MARRY GAURI!" Priyanka tells him at her wits end then turning to Pinky she tells her, "I am so sorry, Aunty."

"To marry Gauri, I need you to come with me to meet her mothe..." Om stops in shock and turns to Pinky and asks in surprise as finally it dawns on him. "Mother?"

"You are the one brainwashing my daughter? You are the one who my daughter wants to live with without marriage?" Pinky asks angrily.

"Wait a minute... Gauri is ready for a live-in relation?" Om asks shocked.

"You have made her crazy! She is begging me!" Pinky says furiously. "I have never seen her so miserable like that."

"Miserable?" Om asks in shock then without waiting for a reply he runs out grabbing his car keys.

Gauri was lying on her bed crying wondering whether she should meet Om now or after convincing her mother, when she hears a bang on the door followed by, "Open the damn door, Gauri!"

"Om?" Gauri says in surprise as she opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

Without replying Om slam his lips on hers and starts kissing her hungrily.

"Have you gone crazy?" Om asks her in between kisses. "You told your mother about moving in with me?"

Gauri gently pushes him away and tells him tearfully. "I am so sorry, Om..."

"You are not going to move in with me?" Om asks confused.

"I'll. I am sorry that I didn't try to understand your point of view. I turned a blind eye on your feelings. I was thinking from my side. Just about myself and my mother. I am sorry, Om."

Om looks at Gauri speechlessly.

"I will make my mother understand, Om. Then we will move in together. Then one day, I know, I believe in our love, you will have faith in marriage and we will get married."