·He Cheats· Part 1

Y/n's Pov

I got home early from my photoshoot and decided to surpise justin.

I pulled up to my house unlocking the door the house was quiet.

"Baby im home" I yelled.

Nothing.

I walk up the spiral staircase mid-way and started to hear weird noises the closer I got.

"Oh yes Justin just like that baby ugh faster." I heard a high pitch voice moaned. I covered my ear than started grinding my teeth.

Damn this bitches voice sound like nail being scraped against a chalk bord.

"Yeah you like baby ? Huh ?" Justin groan.

Oh hell naw.

"This Mutha-" I whispered to myself.

I ran up the rest of the way. The moans and grunt got louder as I came closer I felt disgusted I can't believe I wasted 1 long year on him.

I kicked the door open to see my manwhore of a ex-boyfriend pounding mercilessly into his ex

Amber. The bitch that would love yo nigga and his crew.

"What the fuck are you doing ?" I yell in disbelief.

They both froze like if they stayed absolutely still I wouldn't see them.

"Well ?" I yelled waiting for his pitiful excuse.

"B-baby this isn't what it looks like." He said calmly with regret in his eyes.

"Oh really than what is it ? Cause to me it looks like my ex having sex with his ex" I spat.

"I-im s-so s-sorry" He cried.

"Shut the fuck up, You nasty fuckboy. I mean if your gonna cheat. Aleast do it with some close to my level." I said harshly.

I looked to see his bitch still her STILL here with a smirk on her face.

Trifling little hoe I should beat yo ass.

I ignored the both of them.

I went to the closet pulling out two of the biggest suitcaises and two duffel bags I could find I packed all my shit in the two suitcases I grabbed the duffel bags walking to the bathroom.

Than I stopped to look at them with one question on my mind.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Im sorry Y/n but I still love her ... and she's having my child" He whispered looking down in shame.

If she's pregnant than this isn't the first time they fucked. I feel like im gonna be sick.

"How long ?" I whispered.

"What ?" He asked.

"HOW FUCKING LONG ?" I yelled.

"A year and 6 months" He whispered.

Out of nowhere I socked him dead in his jaw. I shook my head walking to the bathroom to pack the rest of my stuff.

Once I was done I grabbed my things and walked downstairs.

I head people laughing and in walked the bieber crew.

Once they saw me it got quiet.

After I told them everything they all looked so disappointed.

"Y/n im so sorry." Patty said hugging me

"Y/n ?" Justin said.

I put my hand up telling him to stop.

"I don't want to hear it. Keep that bullshit apology to yourself ... congrats on the baby." I said slamming the door close.

Me and fredo walked to my car and drove to my secret house. The only person that knew I had it was fredo.

Once we got there I unpacked my stuff I took a shower and crawled into bed next to fredo. That night I cried myself to sleep snuggle close to the only man I know would never betray me.

___________________________________________________________________________

So my first image is up hope you guys liked it it's only part one theres a part 2 obviously so just wait on it. Send in your requests !

VOTE & COMMENT

-SHANICE ♥