They almost got me.

Start from the beginning

We made eye contact he hold my hand and we ran to the previous room where Haechan and Jaemin are having fun.

Jeno:"guys we need to go back"
Haechan:"what? Is still not time to go back Jeno"
Jeno:"yes it is,Y/n almost got kidnapped!"
Jaemin:"Where is she? Are you okay?"
He said running to me and checking if i'm fine.

Haechan left the girls,we paid for our drinks and room and now we are driving towards the base.

I hear a phone ring and it's Jaemin phone who is near me.

Renjun:"Guys where are you?"
Jaemin:"we are going back now,why?"
Mark:"Y/n is gone and nobody knows expect for us"
Y/n:"don't worry Mark i'm here"
Mark:"you even invated Y/n? Are you crazy?"
Haechan:"listen here Mark lee,Y/n is going to a lot of things let her have some fun!"
Mark:"fine but come back as soon as possible,or Jaehyun is going to get mad!"
Jeno:"we are on the way!"

We arrive to the mansion and inside my room there is an angry Mark with Renjun in his side.

Mark:"You all made me preucopeted!"
Haechan:"i'm sorry man okay man? We are just trying to have fun!"

Haechan is so drunk that he tried to kiss Mark,They all left when Heachan was starting to take off his chothes,he is so drunk!

When i fell asleep i almost forgot what just happen at lunch time.

I woke up with Jaehyun yelling to somebody,it's a bodyguard.

Jaehyun:"Why the fuck did you try to touch my girl?"
Bodyguard:"S-sir i didn't mean it,ma'am it was just a misunderstanding!"
Jaehyun:"A misunderstanding? So your telling me that kissing her in lips is a misunderstanding?"

Jaehyun got enough of the boy so he just shoot him to the forehead and left the cold body in the ground in the middle of the hallway.

I was not the only on to witness the murder of the poor boy but all the members are standing by there own door watching the show.

You run inside your room and loked it to prepare yourself and then you started to think about what happend yesterday night.

Why did they try to kidnap me?
Who are those guys?

While thinking i got dressed for the day.

Chothes:

Shoes:

Hair:

Today you want to go the forest where there is a secret garden where you all plant the flowers,vegetables and fruits

You want to look after them today since it's been awhile since you got to see them.

What is going to happen to Y/n?
What is Yeji's plans?