Of course he was shot.

You glance at the area, and read that the bullet is still inside of his body.

Of course it was.

You ready his leg, before grabbing the tweezers. You had some of those fancy magnetic ones, which would work perfectly in this situation. You glance at the bullet hole again, before reaching for it. Luckily, this one had been steel, and it was relatively easy to pull it out.

Next, after finally finishing his big injuries, you get to work on stitching, disinfecting, and bandaging his minor bleeding cuts and scratches.

You were done. He was going to be ok. That was all that mattered when you finally were able to call yourself done. It was well past three AM, and you were probably going to regret it tomorrow. But Peter was more important than the Avengers. Than any of them.

You set him on your bed, before heading back to the living room. You were going to make sure he had everything he needed in the morning, before you fell asleep. It was inevitable at this point. But you had to make sure that Peter had everything he needed. So you set out the pain meds, extra clothes, his phone, and even set a note out for when he woke up. It described what had happened, as well as listing his numerous injuries and how you had healed them.

As you slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep, you whispered the chances that you would wake up the moment he did.

*hours later*

"Miss L/N?" A voice was shaking you slightly.

"Five more minutes."

"Y/N! Wake up now or I'm leaving."

You jolt awake, as you see Peter sitting on a chair across from you. His arm was still in a sling, but he didn't exactly seem in pain. Luckily he had also changed, probably hiding his suit somewhere in the apartment.

"Peter! You're awake. How do you feel?"

"So you did help me."

"Yeah. Last night. I'm pretty sure I wrote you a note." You say, trying to rub the sleep out of your eyes.

"Yeah, I saw that. And, I was just wondering, exactly how much did you see last night?"

"Enough that I got webbed to a wall. Honestly I'm still surprised you managed to do that." You gestured to the wall behind you, where the web still hung.

"How did you break it?"

"Luck. Now, how about breakfast? I know you tend to eat a lot." You stand, and head into the kitchen. He seemed to have accepted the change of subject.

"How long have you known?"

"Since you first got the bite. I was the one to help you through the aftermath."

"I thought that was Aunt May."

"It was. But when she left for supplies I helped out. I saw the first time you stuck to the ceiling."

He blushed, remembering the memory. You grabbed some eggs, bread, and milk from the fridge.

"Does May know?"

Did she know? You couldn't tell. Sometimes it seemed she had some idea what was going on, other times she had no idea. What were you supposed to tell Peter?

"I haven't told her. She could've found out by herself though. On a related note, what exactly do you tell her when you sneak out?"

"I don't. If she notices, I usually make an excuse that I'm at Ned's."