5 - mailroom meetup

Amina
<>

It had been a couple of days since I last saw Dominic. And I preferred to keep it that way. I ended up telling Kendra what happened after she interrogated me. She was shocked at first but promised to keep it a secret.

It was Wednesday evening and I had just finished a shift at the diner. "See you tomorrow!" Halle calls from the car as she drops me in front of the apartment complex.

"Thanks again!" I call back as she drives off and I look at the time, 9 pm. I was exhausted and just dying to get out of my uniform.

I walked through the complex toward my building till I heard someone call out my name. I turn around to see Dominic by the mail center.

I gulp, "Hi."

Wait when did he learn my name?

"Haven't seen you around much." He says as he approaches me.

I nod, looking down to avoid his eyes. "I've been busy. Work and stuff."

He looks down at my uniform before speaking, "Nice uniform."

"I thought you didn't like me? Why are we talking?" I ask suddenly.

He smirks, "That's right, I don't like you Amina." My name slid off his tongue so beautifully. "I find you somewhat, annoying."

I scoff, this time looking up at him. "I don't like you either asshole."

He approaches closer, "But yet, I cannot stop thinking about you." His gaze was fixed on my lips as his arms snuck around my waist. "Your lips. The way you taste.." His voice was husky as he closed the proximity between us. "Just say no if you want me to stop."

His arm was secured around my waist tight as he lowered himself into the kiss. I knew I should've said no, but I wanted it just as badly. If I were to say I hadn't thought about what happened between us the past few days I'd be lying.

My lips met his and I moaned as he pulled me even closer than before. My hands caress his jaw before making its way behind his neck. My knees felt weaker as the intensity of the kiss grew. Suddenly the sound of a loud cough brought me back to my senses.

I broke away from the kiss and looked over at where the sound had come from. An older woman with a pencil skirt had her arms crossed looking very unpleased. "This is a mail room, not a make-out room." I recognize her as one of the front desk ladies.

I blush, "I am so sorry, we'll be leaving now." I look over at Dominic who glares at the woman before following me out.

I felt so embarrassed as I rushed away from the mail room. Dominic follows behind me as I try to get away from him. "Wait up!"

I turn around to face him, "What?"

"Where are you rushing off to?"

"My apartment? Where else?"

He shakes his head before grabbing my arm and leading me toward his door. "Hey, this is kidnapping!" I exclaim. He shushes me as we enter his apartment.

"What?" I ask again.

"Tell me you don't want us to finish what we've started."

"What?" I ask again.

"Just say that and I'll leave you alone."

"I-I uh."

"Exactly." He approaches me once again, his hand holds my chin to face him. "Tell me that you don't want me again." His gaze was lustful as he stared me down. His hands moved to the buttons of my uniform. "Tell me that you don't want this." He says as he slowly unbuttons. My uniform drops to the ground, leaving me in my bra and panties. His fingers slowly grazed my collarbone making me shutter. He did nothing but stare at me as he awaited my answer.