"I love you Lorenzo."

"I love you too Ari-"

"No, you don't understand," I say and turn to look at him, "I'm in love with you. I don't think I've ever been in love with someone. I've just never been able to trust someone as much as I trust you. Yeah, we've had our bad days, but we always find our way back to each other." 

"I'm in love with you too, and everything I've done to hurt you-. I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you, I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"You won't hurt me Enzo. I know you won't."

....

Narrator's POV

While everyone is downstairs eating, Lucille and Draco are upstairs.

"Are..you alright?" Draco asked Lucille.

She sits down and Draco sits next to her and rubs her back.

"Lucille?"

"Draco, th-. There's something I have to tell you."

"Tell me, you can tell me."

"Okay..this was an incident that happened once. And only once."

"Go on..."

"Please, please understand that it-. That it didn't mean anything. I mean, in the moment it did, but I was drunk and-"

"Lucille.." Draco said lowly while holding her hand tightly, "What.did.you.do."

"W-Well after you-. After you cheated-"

"I was poisoned

"Yes, and I didn't know that at the time, Draco. And I was hurt y'know-"

"Who did you sleep with?" He spat.

His grasp tightened on her hand.

"Who the fuck did you sleep with Lucille?"

Lucille yanked her hand away from his grasp and he walked to the dresser.

He placed both of his hands on the dresser and leaned against it.

"Lucille, I'm going to ask you again, who.did.you.sleep.with?"

"Draco, you know that I love you-"

"For fuck's sake Lucille, Spit it out!"

She started crying, and he scoffed.

"You're seriously crying right now? This is a joke right?"

"Draco-." Lucille stammered, "I slept with Lorenzo at the Burrow."

Draco didn't respond. 

He stared at her.

He was angry.

You can tell thoughts were rushing around his head.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Wh-.What?"

"Did you like it, Lucille."

"What?"

He huffed.

"Okay, let me rephrase that, did you cum?"

"Draco-."

"Did you fucking cum Lucille?!"

She looked at the ground and he walked up to her and lifted her chin up.

"Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you Lucille. Answer my question, did he make you cum? Did my fucking cousin make you cum? Did you moan his name? Did he cum inside-"

"That's enough Draco."

"No, Lucille, it isn't enough. Now, not only did you fuck up our relationship, but you fucked up Arianna and Lorenzo's relationship. Arianna has been there for us since the beginning. She watched over you, and made sure that you and the baby were safe during the war. When we lost the baby, who was there for you? Ari was. When you found out that I was poisoned by Pansy and had sex with her, who kicked her ass? Ari did, and you go and do this-"

"Do you love him?" He continued.

"No, Draco, not like I love you." 

Meanwhile...

arianna riddle

"What's that on your finger?" Narcissa asked and pointed towards my hand.

I raised my hand to show her. 

"It's a promise ring, from Enzo."

I say and he kisses me.

"I can tell you two are going to be together forever."

"I can only hope," Enzo responds, "It would be a blessing to marry her."

I smile and we all continue talking.

....

NEXT CHAPTER IS HER REACTION AHHH

IT'LL BE UP SOON TOO LOL, I'VE HAD IT ALREADY WRITTEN, I JUST NEEDED TO ADD SOME THINGS THAT YOU GUYS SUGGESTED.