inseparable

Blaise, Draco and I walk into Onyx's room, I'm barely even awake, and I'm still very confused on what Narcissa meant when she said that Lucille doesn't have a choice.

"Are you ready?" Draco questioned.

"Yeah, I'm all packed up," Lucille responded,

"Where's Lorenzo?" I ask, while looking around for him.

"He's in the cellar taking a few bottles to bring back to Hogwarts," Blaise replied, as he picked up Onyx's trunk. "Do you want me to go ahead and grab your trunk?" He asked Lucille.

"No, I got it." Draco interrupted, "you go ahead and go downstairs." 

Blaise, Onyx and I left the room. I went downstairs into the cellar to see Enzo.

I rested my back on the doorframe, "Almost done?" I question, and he looks up with a smile. 

"Yeah." He responds while walking to me. He puts his hands on my hips while I put my arms around his neck, and he looks directly into my eyes, "Why aren't you coming back with us?" He questions. 

"I have to work a few things out, but I promise I'll be back soon." I respond lowly.

"Is their something going on with you and Draco." He blankly replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head 'no.'

"There's nothing going on between Draco and I, we're just both really busy," I sigh. 

"Yeah, okay." He responds and let's go of me, and walks away to the front door. I have to constantly re-assure him that I'm not in love with Draco, or Blaise, or Ron, and now, Fred, because he always feels like I don't love him or I'm cheating on him. 

I walk towards the door, and I see Onyx, Blaise, Lorenzo, and Narcissa all talking, I stand next to Narcissa and she looks down and smiles at me. 

"I'm sorry your winter break was cut short," she said as she hugged all of them one by one, "We have a small family emergency, is all. Draco and Arianna will return to Hogwarts next week." 

Onyx looked at me confused, and I just smiled at her. Why did Narcissa have to say family, I'm obviously not family. 

Lucille and Draco, start walking down the stairs. Something seemed off about Lucille, and I can tell Narcissa senses it too. Draco and I lock eye contact, and he just gives a quick smile. I can see Lorenzo looking between Draco and I and scoffing from the corner of my eye. 

"It's not a problem at all, Mrs. Malfoy. I hope that whatever the emergency is it get situated as soon as possible." Blaise replied.

"I hope so too," Narcissa replied with a smile.

Draco and Lucille finally made it down the stairs and he put down her trunk next to everyone else's, and kissed her lips. "I'll see you soon, alright?" He whispered as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Please stay safe and make good choices, alright?" 

"Of course Draco," Lucille responded.

Draco walked over to Lorenzo and handed him the portkey, "This is the portkey to king's cross, if you loose the bloody thing I'll murder you," Draco joked, and Lorenzo yanked the portkey from Draco's hands. I look at him and shake my head. 

"We'll be on our way now, thank you for letting us stay here Mrs. Malfoy. See you later Malfoy." Lorenzo responded.

"Bye Enzo," I said with a smile. 

He just looked at me and blankly said, "Bye." 

....

Narcissa, Draco and I were having a conversation before Draco fucked it up, now they're yelling at each other.

"You need to finish your task Draco, so you can return to Lucille like you want!" Narcissa bickered.

Draco slammed his fire whiskey on the table scaring Narcissa.

I was barely even paying attention. I was thinking about how the war would be if Draco and I fixed the cabinet. How much danger I would be putting Lorenzo in. 

"I didn't want this life for you, Draco. I didn't want you to be a death eater." Narcissa responded lowly. 

"Well, unfortunately, I am," Draco exclaimed as he rolled up sleeve to show his dark mark, "And this fucking mark is making everything so fucking difficult!" 

"Draco calm the fuck down!" I yell and run my fingers through my hair. 

"You're just like your father!" Narcissa yelled, was she fucking mental, why the hell did she say that. 

I quickly jolt up to stand next to Draco, so he wouldn't hurt her. Draco starts chuckling like a fucking maniac, and Narcissa looks confused and scared.

"Don't ever fucking compare me to that monster of a human being, what I remind you of my father because I startle you? Are you scared, Narcissa?" He then picked up his whiskey glass and slammed it on the table. "Are you afraid of me?" Draco mocked. 

"Draco that's enough." I say while holding his left arm. 

"I'm just like my father, sure. But you're still the silent suffering bit-"

Before he could finish Narcissa slapped him across his face.

"You don't EVER talk to me like that Draco Lucius Malfoy, I care about you, and I can't just sit there while you disrespect me like that." 

"I'm sorry Draco," she whispered and cupped his face. He quickly grabbed her wrist with his right hand and she winced. 

"If you lay a finger on me, mum, that'll be the last time you ever touch me," He snarled as he threw her hand off of his face, and he grabbed his glass, and my hand and walked me upstairs with him. He took me into his room and slammed the door shut. He then slammed the glass into a wall, as I sat on his bed. He stormed to me and pulled me closer to him. Our lips were inches away, and he was making direct eye contact with me. 

He sighed and sat down on his bed covering his face with his hands and shaking his head no.

He missed Lucille, I could tell. They're inseparable, yet, they have to be separated for a week.