"What do I do, Corpse?" He asks softly.

Corpse fish mouths for a second and then gets up off the ground. He dusts his pants and asks for Sykkuno's hand. Sykkuno looks confused, but he places his hand in Corpse's warm one and gets up off the swing.

"Step up." Corpse says.

"What?"

"On the tire, come on."

"You're crazy." Sykkuno shakes his head.

"I'm aware. Now come on."

"I'm not going to-"

"Do you trust me?" Corpse asks with a small smile knowing the answer already.

Sykkuno groans and puts his foot on the tire and hoists himself up using his hand clutched in Corpse's.

"Turn around." Corpse mumbles.

Sykkuno grasps the rope on one side and slowly turns around to again face the city. It still looks just as breathtaking but now he feels like he's on the top of the world. He vaguely registers Corpse climbing up on the tire behind him too, but he's too amazed by the beauty of the view to care.

"This okay?" He hears Corpse mumble, way too close to his ear which sends shivers down his spine.

"Perfect." He whispers, still looking at the city.

Both of them clutch at the ropes on either sides of them to keep themselves from falling. They both stay quiet for a little bit. Sykkuno let's the whole scene in front of him soak deep into his bones.

"I want you to yell." Corpse whispers.

"What?"

"Whatever is on your mind. Yell it out. Scream, swear, whatever you want to say."

"Uh, um, I don't know what to say Corpse." Sykkuno gives a nervous chuckle.

"Okay, I'll start then." Corpse says.

He takes a deep breathe, air tingling near Sykkuno's ears. Then he hears Corpse yell, probably damaging his ears but he doesn't care. "I hate my mother!"

"I miss my home! I wish my dad never left! I fucking hate who I am!" Corpse takes a few breathes after almost screaming his lungs out. "Your turn."

Sykkuno notices the voice crack but he knows Corpse doesn't want him to ask if he's okay. He wouldn't have wanted that if he was in his place too. So he just takes a deep breath and does just what Corpse told him to.

"I hate it when people keep asking me stuff!" Sykkuno yells, not as loud as Corpse, but close.

"Shorter sentences work better." Corpse chuckles with a choked up voice.

"I HATE PEOPLE! I HATE THAT I KEEP MY ANGER IN! I HATE HAVING TO BE NICE ALL THE TIME! I HATE THAT I SEEM TO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WHO I CAN CONFIDE IN LIKE MORE THAN A FRIEND!" Sykkuno screams, ignoring Corpse's statement.

"Still not short enough." He chuckled again.

"FUCK YOU, CORPSE!" He shouts, and just as instantly turns his face and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"No, no! That was good! Keep going!" Corpse encourages, even though he found it amusing and incredibly hot that Sykkuno swore.

"I WANT TO LIVE FREELY!"

"I WANT TO FUCKING DIE!" Corpse provides.

"I WANT TO BE TRULY MYSELF!"

"I WANT TO FEEL AGAIN!"

"I HATE MY ANXIETY!"

"SAME AS HIM!" Corpse says which makes them both laugh, feeling much less tense now, both just having their fun with it.

"I AM NOT SCARED OF ANYONE!"

"I AM BISEXUAL!" Corpse yells without thinking.

Sykkuno pauses for a second, but not enough to give Corpse a chance to overthink what he said. So he too, without thinking, yells, "I'M GAY!"

"BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!" Corpse yells one last time before they both fall silent, taking harsh breaths.

Sykkuno starts regretting his last statement. He starts overthinking if he's even sure that he's gay. Yeah, he has never been attracted to girls all that much. But does that really mean he's gay? He has found some men attractive, but does that mean he's gay? Just as he starts overthinking, he feels Corpse's hand enveloping his and all thoughts fly out the window.

"Should we get going?" Corpse asks, almost as if he sensed Sykkuno's troubling thoughts and the need to get away. "Any last thoughts you want to yell?"

Sykkuno thinks, and then yells, "I want a cheeseburger!"

Corpse barks out a laugh and Sykkuno joins in. "What about you, Corpse, anything you wanna say?"

Corpse strokes his chin in exaggerated thought, which makes Sykkuno giggle, and then yells, "I FUCKING HATE FOIL!"

~

HEHEHEHEHHE

*yells* I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

hope you had fun reading it too :)

I watch the video of Corpse throwing the foil at his wall at least once a day. It gives me serotonin.

comments and votes are really appreciated :)

whole lotta love xx r