Chapter 1

I Somehow Got Strong By Raising Skills Related To Farming Chapter 1

A Day In The Village
“Yup, looking good today as well.”

I muttered to myself as I worked on the field.
At this rate, they’ll grow into some high quality produce.

“Hey! Al!”

I turned around after hearing my name, seeing my friend Testa coming towards me.

I wondered what it was.

Having stopped what I was doing, I stood up and started heading towards Testa.

“Hey Testa, what’s the matter?”

Hearing my question, Testa scratched his head with a troublesome expression on his face.

“I called you because we’re going fishing soon, but you really love your farm, don’t you? Even if you’re a farmer, I don’t think anybody concentrates on farming that much.”

It was already time to go? However…

ADVERTISEMENT
REPORT THIS AD

“I don’t think that’s true at all… I only do it because I have nothing to do. Well, I’ll admit that I enjoy farming.”

“Anyway, we’re going fishing right?” I said to Testa. I waved goodbye and headed home to prepare.

―――――――――――――――――

Once I finished preparing, I made my way towards the port, and embarked on Testa’s boat.

Inside the ship there are several magical stones full of magic power, which are used to empower it, allowing the ship to sail without wind.

“Sorry to keep you waiting”

“Don’t worry about it. Alright, let’s work hard and get lots of fish today!”

“Yeah!”

Testa started the boat, and started cruising to the fishing point. A few minutes after departure, we started seeing the shadows of large fish underwater.

“Hey Al, there are already some monsters, can I leave them to you?”

“Sure.”

I grabbed the spear I made from a branch of a tree earlier, and threw it at the silhouette.

“Gyaoooo!?”

The monster hit by the spear cried out in agony and died.

“Really… That’s so stupid…”

Testa laughed bitterly and turned to face me.

“I’ve told you many times but this is my fishing skill, spear fishing. Isn’t that level of power normal?”

“It Looked more like spear throwing then fishing to me… Normally nobody has that kind of strength, so they practise basic magic to defend themselves, but you…” He mumbled to himself.

Testa steered the boat, and we soon reached our destination.

“Okay, let’s start. I’ll rely on you, like always.”

“No problem.”

As I jumped into the water, Testa started to lower his fishing net into the sea.
Soon, I found a school of fish.

Now I just need to guide this school to the net… hm?

There were some more monsters. In fact, there were five sharks. They have weird eyes, so I don’t really want to see them up close…