32. Freddy's Interrogation

Mulai dari awal

Freddy firmly grasped the arms of the chair to hold Kyle in place.

"Oui! Kid! I'm the one asking questions here and I expect you to speak only when you answer then. Understood?" Freddy barked, putting a claw to Kyle's chest. Kyle gulped and nodded. He didn't want you to die so soon.

"Promise you won't kill me." He squeaked before scrunching up into his chair.

Freddy rolled his eyes. "If you won't be a pain in the ass the sure... maybe."

Kyle kept looking at Freddy who stood up again and stretched.

"Ooookay, let's start the interrogation shall we? So, what happened to Y/N?"

Kyle's face perked up with surprise.

"Wait you know Y/N? I mean, yeah Y/P came here last night and I well..." Kyle looked away in shame. Freddy grabbed him by his chin and snapped his face towards himself.

"and WHAT!?" He barked again. He just wanted all the answers and go help Y/N.

Kyle yelped. "I called the phone number that was on the website. There was a Wanted Person Ad or something like that going around on Facebook and Twitter."

Freddy nodded still holding his chin. "Why did you call it? Tell me everything in detail."

Kyle shivered but resumed. "It said that this person was a dangerous individual and to imminently report it to the said number if you saw Y/P. And well that night Y/P came to me to research something and while Y/P was busy I called the phone number. I mean, there was even a reward. I just wanted to help."

Freddy shook his head. "No, you're just a traitorous and greedy brat." He let go of Kyle's shirt and stood back. "So what happened after that?"

"Well, after I called, a van drove up and a bunch of bodyguard-looking dudes stormed in and took Y/N in. And that's it."

"Could you show me what the phone number was?" Freddy asked calmly. Kyle opened a notepad on his desk and ripped out a page to hand it to him. Freddy took it and looked at it.

"How much did you get for selling your 'friend' out?" He grumbled.

Kyle shyly looked at his desk and pulled out the cash. "This is what I was given. Just 300 dollars."

Freddy snatched them out of his hand.

"Hey!" Kyle protested. Freddy glared at him.

"If you wanna live you keep your mouth about all of this. I am simply clearing up the evidence for you so stop whining." Freddy shoved the money into his pocket. "This could become useful." He murmured.

Kyle frowned. "I'll be quiet if you give me my money." He huffed.

Freddy looked at him with a scoffing expression. "Wow, that's quite a mouth for someone whose life is on the line. Tsk, tsk, bad move kiddo."

He headed towards Kyle with his glove open. Kyle freaked out and fell off his chair.

"Woah, Woah, man, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm sorry hehe." He laughed with a trembling voice.

Freddy smirked at him. "So it's a deal. You told me what I wanted and your life is sparred. But listen here." Freddy narrowed his eyes and pointed his claw in a threat. "I will know if you told someone. And if you do... I will torture you in the most painful way you can imagine."

Kyle agreed frantically. "Yes, yes, yes sir."

Freddy was pleased with this response. He straightened his shoulders and headed back towards the window grabbing the beanie and scarf off the floor on the way. Kyle got up and sat back in his chair, trying to calm down.

"Wait." He called out. Freddy was already opening the window. He turned around with annoyance. "What is it?" He frowns.

"How do you even know Y/N?"

Freddy squints at him. "That's none of your business." He finally responded and crawls through the open window.

He turned around to look at Kyle again who was returning to his game, acting like nothing is happening. Good. Good.

Freddy put on the beanie and scarf and headed back to the car. Once he got inside he looked at the phone number and sighed. This isn't enough, but it's a start. Now he needs to figure out how to find Y/N using that phone number.

A/N: Yas, I am donnnne. Managed to get through the art block woohoo. This is probably one of my favorite chapters hehe. Hope you enjoyed it! do you think Kyle will tell? Or will he keep is secret? Hmmmm.

Published: January 10, 2021
Edited: May 20, 2021