3 | Kacchan

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Deku."

Izuku spun around, smiling when he saw the blonde. He ran towards Katsuki.

"Kacchan!"

The greenette threw his arms around the other boy. Katsuki laughed, hugging back. The two pulled away, hearing giggles behind them. Katsuki glared at the pink haired girl and redhead.

"Don't you two have work to do?" He growled. Mina and Eijirou nodded before running away, still laughing. Katsuki huffed, turning towards Izuku.

"What work are they doing?" Izuku asked. He knew that he shouldn't ask, but he was so curious. Katsuki hesitated before answering.

"Looking into some other mafia. We don't think they're a threat really, but you can never be too careful."

The greenette nodded. He smiled sweetly at Katsuki. "What do you want to do?"

"How does a tour of the base sound?"

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

The two found themselves in the gym by the end of the tour. It was one of the largest rooms in the mansion. Equipment was scattered around the space, and training grounds were on the far side of the room.

Katsuki smirked at the shorter male. "Wanna try dueling me?"

Izuku snorted. "You'd definitely win in an instant, I have no experience fighting."

"Then let me teach you."

Blush instantly formed on Izuku's pale skin. There was something so sweet about what Katsuki had said. This felt like something personal and intimate.

He let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. "That sounds... nice. I would like that a lot, Kacchan."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Izuku let out a yell of frustration as Katsuki pinned him to the ground again. The two let out ragged breaths from their match.

Katsuki chuckled right by the greenette's ear. Izuku shivered before the mafia leader got off him.

Katsuki offered a hand to help Izuku up, which he gladly took.

"You're getting better. I thought I was gonna lose this round."

Now it was Izuku's turn to laugh. "You don't have to lie to make me feel better, Kacchan."

Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the shoulders, forcing the other to look him in the eyes. Ruby and emerald clashed.

"Deku, I'm serious. When we first started, you couldn't even punch me without hurting yourself. You've improved so much over these few months. Be proud of yourself, you fucking nerd." Katsuki finished, ruffling the other's green curls.

Izuku smiled. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes. "Kacchan... that was so sweet."

"Shut up, Deku." He said, but there was no heat behind his words.

After a quick shower at the base and changing into a clean pair of clothes, Izuku said his goodbyes and let Denki and Ochako lead him to the car.

During the past couple of months, Izuku had been visiting the base around twice a week to train with Katsuki. He grew closer with Eijirou and Mina, and made friends with some of the others in the mafia.

Denki was a blonde around his height. A black streak resembling a lighting bolt was on the left side of his hair. His eyes were golden. Denki could be a bit dumb sometimes, but he made up for it with his sense of humor and fighting skills. Ochako was a brunette with matching chocolate eyes. Her face was always adorned with a rosy pink blush. She was sweet and kind, but incredibly badass. Izuku had grown very close with the two and could frequently be found laughing with them in one of the mafia members' bedrooms.

There was also Tenya, who scared Izuku a little bit but he was very kind and meant well. Shouto was very shy, and wasn't very good with social interaction but he tried his best. Yuuga also scared Izuku at first, but he soon warmed up to the other boy. They bonded over their taste in fashion, and indulged in each other's other interests.

Before Izuku left with Denki and Ochako, Katsuki stopped him and pulled him to the side.

"I know you say this everytime, but please, consider my offer."

The greenette sighed. At least once a month Katsuki would ask Izuku to move in with the rest of the mafia, with him.

Izuku shook his head. "Kacchan, you know what I'm gonna say."

"I know you can protect yourself Deku, you're amazing. But it's safer here for you, and more convenient for us all, and-"

"Kacchan, I'm not moving here."

"But-"

"NO."

The sound of rain began outside, followed by a clap of thunder. The two men looked at each other in shock before putting on guarded looks once again.

Izuku glared at the blonde before walking out of the room to Denki and Ochako.

"Whatever." Katsuki mumbled, glaring at the greenette from behind.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Izuku had the blindfold on as Ochako drove him home. Denki sat next to him in the back, the three laughing.

"Wait, guys, hold on." The brunette said. She turned the music down on the radio, listening for something. "Do you hear that?"

Izuku stayed quiet, hearing nothing over the rain and thunder. Denki seemed to hear something though. Ochako slowed down the car while Denki and her whispered to each other. That was the first mistake.

The sound of glass breaking startled Izuku. There was yelling, gunshots, and the sound of the storm muffled it all. Izuku went to take off his blindfold, only to be yanked by his hood and held by someone. He tried to cry out and thrash, but without his vision he was useless against the strength of the other.

A cloth was pushed against his mouth and nose. Feeling himself drifting off to sleep, he could do nothing as whoever held him threw him in a car and drove off. The last words he could comprehend were the shouts of his own name.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧