Chapter 58 part two

Start from the beginning

He didn't take no chances these nigga punched me in my shit.

Damn nigga what the fuck I said holding my nose

"No nigga you stupid as fuck I should beat yo ass."

You right

"Does she know?"

Yes she was right there when it happened

"You dumb as fuck nigga"

I know and yesterday we talked and I even told her I'd leave and she said no she wants to say .

"I mean if she wanna stay she wanna stay bro can't stop nothing from that"

Yeah you right I guess but I do got something for her though.

"What yo ass do now"

I bought her another black customize g wagon since her other one got ruined.

And in the seat it saying moane .

"Damn nigga that's dope, when you gone give it to her?"

Today nigga that's why I called you out here.

"So what the plan?"

Ima take her out for the day and I bought her a couple things when I was out yesterday it's in my car I never took it out I need Gianna to decorate the house with candles and balloons and roses on the floor guiding it upstairs and I need you to get the car from the place and bring it here she won't see it cause ima cover her eyes but yeah I need your help man you already know what finna go down here.

"Yeah nigga I gotchu tho"

Thanks nigga I said dapping him. We went back inside seeing moane and giannna in the kitchen cooking .

Babe I ordered food

"See that's why you my nigga"

Nigga it won't for you it was for me and her

"Babe it's okay you and herbo can eat it me and Gianna gon cook some breakfast for us"

Alright I said . The doorbell dinged and it was our food. We let Gianna and moane cook and blast music while me and herbo went into my man cave and ate.

1 hour later

Me and Dave was blasting till we heard the music stop and a big thump on the floor me and herbo looked at eachother and ran upstairs so fast .

"David come here moanes not breathing"

My heart fell to my ass we finally arrived in the kitchen and seen moane just laying there having a seizure.

Man what the fuck where my phone I said rushing trying to look in my pockets and couldn't find it .

Why the fuck y'all just standing there help me .

I looked at them and Gianna started laughing

Yo what the fuck you laughing at ?

I looked down at Moane and seen her dying with tears of laughter.

Man fuck y'all I said getting up going back to my man cave and slamming the door .
Y'all do to fucking much yo. I sat down and sparked up a blunt and just chills with herbo.

Niggas play to much I said shaking my head

To be continued

Another short chapter because it was a part two but I'll have part three out later on tonight I'm not sure but yeah.

Just in case y'all missed me I took this ugly ass picture  so enjoy😭😭😭

Slskkskskskks anywayssss

Please vote and comment ❤️