Chapter |14|

A/N
You know what time it is...

————

Danny sat at his desk, fighting the urge to close his eyes and go to sleep. Every time he began to snooze, Kirishima shook him awake so Aizawa didn't reprimand him for napping during class.

No matter how hypocritical that would be..

"Now that you all have picked your class president, today we'll be participating in a rescue exercise. We'll be going on a little field trip to the USJ" at the mention of the field trip Danny suddenly sat up, full of excitement.

"I've always wanted to go on a field trip!" Danny excitedly mumbled to himself.

"Did your elementary and middle school not have field trips or something?" Sero asked.

"They did, but nobody would sign my permission slips so I never got to go on any"

Aizawa crushed his juice pouch in anger as the sentence left his kid's mouth. The fact that he said it like there wasn't anything wrong with it. Everyone winced when Aizawa began to give off a murderous aura.

"You coulda forged your parents' signatures, that's what I did on my detention slips" Iida looked appalled at Denki's comment.

"I tried but I don't know how to write in cursive" Danny replied.

"You can fucking speak Ancient Greek but can't write in fucking cursive?" Bakugou scoffed.

"My quirk gives me Ghost Speak not Ghost Spelling you explosive pile of salt" Izuku held back a laugh which caused Bakugou to shoot him a death glare. Before the blonde could give an explosive response, quite literally, Aizawa decided to step in.

"Any fighting and this field trip will be postponed. Now everyone suit up and meet me outside"

On the way to the male locker room Kirishima, Sero, and Denki made sure Danny and Bakugou were separated to make sure there would be no arguments or fighting. After everyone had their hero costumes on they met Aizawa outside.

"Tokoyami, your brethren are watching us again," Denki told the bird-headed student whilst dramatically shaking in fear. Several crows were watching them, which Danny had gotten pretty used to. Tokoyami didn't appear to be bothered.

"Everyone on the bus" Everyone followed Aizawa's instructions and got on the bus. Danny sat between Kirishima and Mina. When everyone was on, the bus began driving towards their destination. A few minor into the drive, Asui broke the silence.

"Has anyone else noticed how similar Midoriya and All Might's quirks are? Kero" Asui asked as she tapped her finger against her chin in thought.

Izuku jumped a bit at the mention of his name before chucking awkwardly.
"What? W-What do you mean Asui Chan? Our quirks are c-completely different!"

"Call me Tsuyu, kero"

"Now that you mention it, Mido's quirk is a lot like All Might!" Mina agreed with Asui.

"Eh, not really. All Might doesn't break his bones every time he uses it!" Denki teased.

"Man I wish I had a flashier quirk! Mines too lame for me to become a popular pro hero" Kirishima looked down, a bummed expression on his face.

"That's not true Kirishima Kun! You have a perfect quirk for hero work!" Izuku reassured.

"Thanks, Midoriya, but still. Yours, Danny's, Bakubros, and Todoroki's quirks are perfect for being a pro hero"

"Bakugou's too angry to be popular, Kero" Asui teased the explosive blonde.

Danny snorted, causing Bakugou to glare at him.