leaving the herd.

"MANNY, SLOW DOWN, IT WAS A KICK," I tried to yell, but the big animal didn't hear me. I shook my head, thinking he was going crazy. Of course I never been in love before, I don't get it. I can't find the one.

I went to go find diego. As I was walking to find diego, I felt the ground shake, but I didn't pay attention to it. I also picked up so berries on my way. As I chewed my food, a deer came running, followed by diego.

I climbed a tree, and hopped on another tree, that's how I get around a lot. I jumped down from my tree, and found diego laying down, and the deer running away, once he saw me. Most animals were scared of me. I ran over to diego.

"Woah, are you ok diego, you look tired," I asked. He looked up, and said," hey pretty lady, I'm ok, but I think I'm losing my touch," I was confused, what did he mean? I didn't ask though, I just said ok, and we went back to manny, and the others.

"Told you it was just a kick," I said to manny. Then I remembered what diego said. " Hey manny,"I said," I think something is bothering diego, can you help me talk to him," " sure YN," me and manny walked over to diego.

Manny started to laugh, and said" YN thought there was something bothering you," " there is something," diego said.

" I think I need to leave the herd,"