S2 EP9

The two carefully walked along the side of the Manor. (Y/n) hummed as she saw the closed gates. There weren't any guards but there had to be some form of protection.

Ciel shook his head "This is a terrible idea, what the hell were you think--Shh!" He gave her a wide eyed look as she sat a finger on his lips.

He sputtered and glared at her head "Have you gone mad!? Who do you t---Shh!!" She slapped her hand over his mouth and stared at the camera that sat on the gate wall. She narrowed her eyes and looked down the gate, soon seeing something wall like but...

There was a hole

She smirked and grabbed his arm, pulling him off.

Rachel was inherited bedroom, reading a book. She lift a brow at hearing shuffling outside.

(Y/n) saw a little bit of light peeking on the floor. She looked back and quickly backed Ciel away into a darker part of the area, covering her body over him in a way.

Rachel looked back and forth at each part, trying to catch her sights on something. She hummed and let the drapes go back to where they were before.

(Y/n) sat up correctly and looked back down to Ciel, seeing his red face. She laughed at him and brought him back over to the hole, making sure the cameras couldn't see them. She made sure to crouch on the wall, bringing Ciel with her.

Next, she showed him the hole "There, now, go in" Ciel gave her a glare "I am not going to roll around in dirt" (Y/n) rolled her eyes "You'll be fine, just go in" Ciel stared at the hole before scoffing and crawling in, mumbling small curses in distaste.

~

Ciel growled "Now my clothing is dirty!" (Y/n) smiled at him as they sat in her Car. He was in the back while she was at the driver seat "Why do you think I got you different clothes? Put them on"

Ciel flushed and looked away "We're in a vehicle, that is highly unprofessional. You might see me unclothed..." (Y/n) scoffed as she started up her Car "I've seen you naked before, you'll be fine"

Ciel glared at her as his face burned "Don't say such a thing as if we've bedded!" (Y/n) looked back at him with a confused smile "Bedded? The fuck, what the hell have you been taught-" Ciel rolled his eyes "Be quiet.." (Y/n) looked back to the front and looked at her clock "Huh...When's your Birthday again?"

Ciel struggled with his tie as he answered "The fourteenth" (Y/n) sighed and climbed back with him, smacking his hands away as he tried to protest "Apperently, today's the thirteenth" Ciel gave her his usual dead look "Oh, how exciting"

(Y/n) flattened her lips and continued what she was doing, soon going back to the front and instructing Ciel from there to help with his clothes.

~

Ciel rubbed the fabric of the hoodie as she drived "This is an odd type of clothing yet....Comfortable" He looked to the front as the girl laughed. She was acting different. She was being herself. That's why he liked her, unlike all those others that tried to act posh and scared but she would turn to her regular self. He liked that...

"M....Ciel. Is it ok if I call you that while were out?" Ciel sat there for a moment before he nodded. The girl smiled as she sat in her Maid dress "Good!"

"Are you not going to change?"

(Y/n) smirked and looked at him through the rearview mirror "Ciel, what a Pervert you are. I didn't know you were so smooth" Ciel glared at her but his eye went wide as he saw the lights through the window.

"Welcome to the City, Ciel"

People were walking around and Cars were everywhere. There were tall buildings and multi color lights. Sirens and horns all around.