He raises an eyebrow at me and smiles that smile I've seen everywhere. That adorable single-dimpled smile. "You've got to stop trying to prevent me from being a gentleman."

"Sorry", I laugh nervously and blush. Oh my god, why do I keep blushing?

He gets out and holds the door open for me. I thank the driver before Harry closes the door.

"Alright. You know the way," he says as he sticks his arm out like he did before, gesturing for me to lead the way to my apartment.

"You really don't have to walk me all the way home. It isn't too far and I do this all the time", I tell him without looking at him.

"I told you before that I wanted to. My question is why didn't you just have the driver take you all the way back to your place?"

"I wanted to walk. I like walking, I do it all the time. That and running."

"So you're a runner huh?"

"No not really." I laugh. "I run a little, just enough to stay in shape. But not nearly enough to be considered a 'runner'." I put up air quotes at the end.

"Do you like to run?" I ask him.

"Among other forms of exercise, yes."

"What, do you like yoga or something?" I joke.

He lets out another heart-warming laugh. "No, definitely not yoga. I meant things like lifting weights, cardio, stuff like that."

"I used to lift weights with my dad when I was younger. He always loved exercising, but weightlifting was his favorite. He would always bug me about not doing it with him, so I would sometimes give in and do it just to spend time with him. But running has always been more of my strong suit."

He gives me another sideways look. "You and your dad pretty close?"

"Oh yea. Apart from Mel he's always been my best friend. We look just alike, talk alike, we have the same sense of humor, and we tell the same jokes. He's just more vulgar than me." I laugh at the thought of his old vulgar jokes he used to tell. They always made me laugh, but he'd end up earning "the look" from my mom.

"He sounds nice." Harry tells me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yea he is. My mom is too. I've always been super close to both of my parents. Except the mom my dad is with, the one I'm close to, isn't my biological mother. My birth mom broke contact with me when I was 6 years old. My step-mom was with my dad before I was born. So when my biological mom didn't take great care of me my dad and stepmom happily took me in for good. After that she never returned my calls or asked about me again. Now I consider my stepmom to be my real mom no matter what the papers say. And I got two great stepsisters and an amazing half-brother out of it all, so I don't regret a thing."

I realize I've been going on for a little bit. "Sorry I was just rambling. You didn't ask for all of that extra stuff." I let out another nervous laugh. I've been doing that all night around him.

"Oh no, I don't mind. I like hearing you talk." He says.

I blush again, but don't let it stop me from being confident. "Oh yea? Is that why you've been so quiet all night? You just enjoy hearing me talk?"

He smirks at me. "Yes actually. That and you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, so I kinda wanted to hear about you. But not from anyone else, just you."

I stop walking and look at him with wide eyes. I was not expecting him to say that at all. I thought he genuinely wasn't interested in talking to me.