Wedding scene:

[Areum's POV]

Areum stood in front of the mirror as she stared at herself. She had makeup on and her hair was curled. Areum smiles as she looks at the dress. The dress flowed at the bottom as the top was tight on her body. It had a tight bodice with a sweet heart neckline at the top. The dress had flower lace trimming starting at the top of the dress all the way down to the tail of the dress. It fit her body perfectly. It hugged all the curves on her body and made me body look more defined. 

There was a knock at the door that made her look away from the mirror. "Who is it?" she called out. "It's me sweetie.." "Come in" San came into the room and looked at Areum. He looked at her in awe as she stood in front of the mirror. San walked toward her with a smile on her face. "You look so beautiful...your mother would have loved to be here..." 

Areum smiled sadly as she turned away from the mirror to face her dad. "I know she would've.." San held her hand and said," It's going to okay. She might not be here physically but she's here looking at you." Areum smiles and squeezes his hand. "I'm bit nervous.." "You shouldn't be. Its the next part of your life with him. It's going to be great" Areum smiles and looks at San.

He was wearing a black silk suit and had a rose in his coat pocket. "Are you done? Everyone is waiting" Areum nods and picks up her bouquet. Her bouquet was of red and white roses. The roses had a beautiful aroma and it wasn't heavy for her. San tucked his arm around her elbow and looked at Areum. San looked at his daughter as they walked out of the room. He could tell she was nervous. She was fidgeting with the bouquet. "My car is full of gas if you want to run away now." Areum chuckles and shakes her head. "I'm not going to run away...I decided to marry him so I'm going to go through with it. Besides I love him..." 

"Then why are you so nervous?" Areum looks down. "I don't know...I just have a feeling like something bad is going to happen..." San pats her head and sighs. "Nothing bad is going to happen. Just focus on the good things about today" Areum smiles and nods. They both walk up to where the bridesmaids and groomsmen were at. She smiled at them as she gave a nod that it was time. One of the bridesmaids signaled that it was time and the music started. 

Areum takes a deep breath as the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked past the arch of fairy light archway. The sun hadn't started setting yet but when the ceremony ends then the sun would slowly start to set. As the last pair of people walked past the arch of fairy lights, Areum and San walked up to the arch. San held her close as he looked at her. "You can always say lets go and you can run away." Areum shakes her head and whispers, "No need. I'm ready" 

San smiles as he nods and they both walked down the aisle. You could hear the "Here comes the bride" music. Though you'd think that at one point you'd get tired of it but instead it soothed Areum. She looked ahead and saw Kai looking back at her.  She smiles as they both got closer to the arch of flowers where Kai was waiting for her. The arch had white flowers coming from the bottom all the way to the top. It had vines intertwined throughout the arch with the flowers. 

The aisle had vines and fairy light on the ground leading to the arch way. Areum had envisioned this for so long. Being able to walk down the aisle just to be met with Kai. Her heart raced as the closer they got. When san stopped at the front of the arch-way and looked at Areum. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "This is where I leave you" Areum looked at him and smiles. San hands her off to Kai and whispers to him, "Treasure her." 

Kai nods and takes Areum's hand. One of the bridesmaids take Areum's bouquet as Areum stands in front of Kai. Areum smiles as she holds his hands.  Areum stood in front of kai. All she could do was smile. Her heart was beating so fast as she looks at Kai. He was wearing a black velvet suit and in the pocket of the jacket had a white rose. His hair was parted to the side showing a bit of his forehead. They both looked into each others eyes as the officiant began.