Circles

Music:

Heart Out- The 1975

A-Punk- Vampire Weekend

Gorilla- Bruno Mars

Staring At the Stars- Passenger

Let's Get It On- Marvin Gaye

Save It for the Slow Dance- Late Nite Reading

Piano Man- Billy Joel

Uma Thurman- Fall Out Boy

Fool's Gold- One Direction

Whispers- Passenger

Sex- The 1975

Love Me Again- John Newman

Firefly- Ed Sheeran

Sugar- Maroon 5

Wonderwall- Oasis

The Way I Loved You- Taylor Swift

I Bet My Life- Imagine Dragons

No. 1 Party Anthem- Arctic Monkeys

Kill the Lights- Set It Off

Stop! In the Name of Love- The Supremes

We had said goodbye to Emily. Spencer and Emily made plans to meet that night for dinner.

"It was amazing to see you again, Jessica," Emily smiled, giving me a small hug.

"You too," I replied.  

Spencer and I got into a cab back to the hotel. I closed my eyes, remembering the night of embarrassment him and Emily mentioned at lunch.

My vision was blurry and my legs were heavy. Derek hadn't enough room in his car, so I was in someone's car back to the party. I looked over to a young man beside me. His hair was slightly longer than it was now, his brown eyes I would become extremely familiar with in a few years' times. 

"What was your name again?" I asked, my voice queit and slurred. 

"Dr. Spencer Reid," he replied with a pink face.

"Doctor? That's awesome," I giggled. 

"T-thanks," he stammered. 

My hand reached over to trace lines on his hand. My mind wasn't processing properly as we pulled into Derek and Garcia's driveway.

"You're really cute, by the way," I smiled as I leaned over.

"Ms. Morgan, I-"

"It's Jessica. Call me Jessica," I whispered.

His breath was caught in his throat. I giggled and pressed my lips lightly to his. I pulled away instantly, putting my face into my hands.

"I am so sorry Dr. Reid. I can't believe I did that," I cried, tears running down my face.

"Jessica, please don't worry. You are obviously intoxicated, and I understand that happens when people are drunk," he replied.

"You don't understand, Doctor. I have just gotten out of a relationship that was abusive. I didn't tell Derek or Garcia, because I knew that they wouldn't understand and now I don't know what to do," I sobbed.

Spencer sat there awkwardly, then patted my hand. I looked up at him, seeing a crooked smile on his face.

"Jessica. I don't know you well enough to tell you what to do with your life, but I want you to know that Derek and Garcia love you, and that they will help you through everything that has happened. Even if I did know you, I would never force you into something. Please, don't apologize. Just go inside and enjoy your party."

I tried to stop crying, but my tears were flowing down my cheeks like water down a stream. I finally got a hold of myself after many circles being drawn on my hand, as he would do many times once we met again. As I exited the car and went into the party, how was I supposed to know that the young man who helped me would be my fiancée? How would I ever realize that the boy I accidentally kissed when I was drunk after my graduation would be the love of my fucking life?

"Jessica?" Spencer asked, reaching for my hand.

My eyes opened to see him smiling at me. I felt his thumb drawing circles on my hand.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you, too, Spencer Reid."

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this took so long, kids! But... I JUST FINISHED THE 9TH SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL AND OH MY GOD I NEED A SUPPORT GROUP ASDFGHJKL; I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR HALF AN HOUR WTAF!

ANYWAY! First celebrity crushes? Mine was probably Jesse McCartney, Nick Jonas (I was Jo Bros af) or Paul Rudd. Don't even judge me! I seriously still have the hugest crush on Paul Rudd. 

Also, do you guys like me doing the music thing? I mean, do you guys listen to the music I have on or take it into suggestion? Let me know if you guys started to listen to new music because of me, I guess? I don't now, whatever... this is a long authour's note. Um, bye? Xoxoxo)