Reverse

Music:

Tell Me Why- Taylor Swift

Life's for the Living- Passenger

Here- Alessia Cara

Gold Rush- Ed Sheeran

Ho Hey- The Lumineers

Human- Daughter

Favorite Record- Fall Out Boy

Underdog- Imagine Dragons

Last First Kiss- One Direction

The Time of My Life- David Cook

Control- Halsey

Nobody Compares- One Direction

Fool's Gold- One Direction

Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You- The 1975

The Cave- Mumford & Sons

Gone, Gone, Gone,- Phillip Phillips

Overjoyed- Bastille

||

Spencer was in recovery. He was very dehydrated, his skin black and blue from bruising. I was sitting beside the hospital bed, our hands locked together. All I could do was stare at him until he woke up and think about how I was going to tell him I was pregnant. It still felt so odd. I was bearing a child. Me, a broken-hearted nerdy girl who was without a job, holding her ex-fiancée's limp hand as he laid unconscious and had a baby in her womb.

"You know, he kept asking for you."

I turned to see Hotch standing in the doorway. His hands were in his pocket as he walked towards me.

"Really?" I asked softly.

"He also gave me this to give to you," he replied.

I watched him pull something out of his pocket. It was my engagement ring. He passed it to me and I held in softly in my free hand.

"He's been holding onto it since you two had split," he admitted.

With tears threatening to slip, I turned my attention back to Spencer. I heard Hotch sit down in the free chair beside me. My body flinched when Hotch's hand touched my own.  I mumbled an apology and turned to look at him.

"I really think that the two of you should talk. You two still love each other, I know that. Your friend Ms. Weiss has told me you have been constantly crying, and you should know  that Reid has been doing the same. When he went missing, we were afraid it was something more severe... we were worried he had killed himself."

I flinched at the final sentence. I didn't want to admit to myself that that idea had crossed my mind, but it did.

"I know that this isn't my place, but-"

"No, no," I replied, squeezing his hand softly. "You are right. Thank you."

"Of course," he smiled.

He sat there a little longer with me, holding my hand. I felt protected with Hotch in the room. We watched Spencer, sharing small words about my dog and his son, Jack. After two hours had passed, Spencer opened his eyes with a panic. Hotch released my hand and let me crouch next to my love.

"Spence? Spence, hey. It's me, Jessica," I said quietly, holding his hands.

"J-Jessica?" he stammered.

I felt his hands grasp mine tightly, then loosen as our eyes connected.

"I still love you so much. I'm sorry," Spencer said quickly, kissing my hands.

We both began to cry. I got myself as close as I could, kissing him all over his face. He began giggling weakly. I kept repeated 'I love you's.

"Baby? Baby, I'm so sorry," I mumbled.

"It's me who should be apologizing- can you get me some water?" he replied.

I nodded, reaching awkwardly over him to grab a water bottle. I brought it to his chapped lips. After drinking, he looked at me.

"Spencer, I'm-"

"You do not need to apologize to me again. I would like to tell you what happened," I nodded as he took a deep breath in. "There was a man who became infatuated with you on one of our cases approximately two months ago. Do you remember the strangler case? Yes? Well it was that one. He kept writing and sending me letters, confessing his undying love for you. It worried me, but I thought he would never act upon it.

"Alas, I was proven wrong on our trip to Disney. There, he followed us most of the day until we lost him whilst going to the Haunted Mansion. After that day, I had received a letter to our hotel room at the early hours of the morning. It was the man, again. This time, he threatened your safety, but promised to leave us be if I ended our relationship. I grew even more worried for your safety, so I broke up with you. That was one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life, so you know.

"Up until about three days ago, the letters had stopped. Durning that time, my mind couldn't stop thinking of you, Fang, and the wedding we could have had. When the letters began to come again, I called Ariel to make sure you were okay. She told me you were upset and that you missed me. I wanted to tell you that I missed you, too... but you know that now.

"When I was with the man, who I now know as Renée, he kept talking about how much of a fool I was for letting you go; how that he was going to take you for himself and do awful, awful things to you. It was a thought I couldn't bear. I nearly killed him with my own two hands, Jessica. After all of that torturing I received, I still had strength, and it was because of you."

I was crying now, tears pouring from my eyes.

"Rossi had said to me that it was rare for me to fight like that, knowing I'm not that kind of person," he said to me, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"What's rare is finding someone who makes us happy. And for me, Jessica, that's you."

A/N: HEY GUYS. DO YOU LOVE ME YET?
So I know it's been almost ten days since I've last updated this, but I wanted to give you guys something that you'll actually love.
Don't be quiet! Comment and vote! I will try my hardest to reply to all of your comments/questions. Leave them below!