Blight Curse

Mulai dari awal

"What about your blight?" Mitch asks. 

"O right that. Seto found a way to hide it. I'm still cursed, but as long as I have this amulet on and you don't go demon I'm fine. If I ever don't have the amulet on or your demon it will come out." 

"Okay I won't go demon. But I feel like I should have told you guys about Dustin at least." Mitch said. 

"It would have helped is a lot if you did Mitch. But you know that your secrets are safe with us. Whatever you tell us, stays a secret no matter how graphic it is. Sky told us he was half brine and he wasn't scare to tell us." Jerome said. 

"Yay." Ty said. 

"I bet Sky wasn't." Quentin said. I was scare to tell them. 

"Well that's a lie. I was scared to death to tell you guys. I didn't know what to say to you guys. But I knew that I should before the day comes when Skybrine would break me and take control. But we know that keeping secrets like your Mitch is not good. So does anyone else have anything else they would like to tell us? You don't have to if you don't want to." We all look at each other. Wait I have something to tell them.

"Actually I have something to tell you guys." They look at me. 

"What is it?" Jerome asks. 

'Austin told me to tell you it when the time is right. I think it is." 

"You still trust Austin?" Jason asks. I will always trust Austin. 

"I will always trust him, no matter what he has done. You guys should too. Austin might have done some bad things, but who doesn't?" They nod. 

"That's a good point." Ian said. 

"So what is it?" Ty asks. 

"Austin told me something about my past that I didn't know about. He said that you guys should know when the time is right." 

"Ok. We won't judge, maybe a little bit. But go on." Jason said. I smile. 

"She is my little sister that was raised by Herobrine still." Their eyes widen. 

"I didn't know you had a sister. How old?" Ty asks. 

"She should be 16. But she's still with Herobrine. Since Herobrine is dead now. She's on her own. I think we should go and get her." They smile. 

"I think we should." Jerome said. Robert comes in. 

"Kitty's awake." Robert said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the bed next to Kitty. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She smiles. 

"Your alive. Blight?" Kitty asks. 

'Gone. Only shows when I don't have the amulet or when Mitch is demon. So people can touch me and not get the curse." Kitty smiles and hugs me. I hugs her back. 

"I thought I loss you. It's my fault you got the blight Curse." Kitty said. She looks at me. 

"Kitty I was going to get it just for doing the ritual. It's not your fault. Besides I need your help with something. All of you are helping me with this." Kitty smiles. 

"What is it?" Kitty asks. 

"But before you have to promise me something."

"What is it?" Kitty asks. 

"That you won't blame yourself for me getting the Blight Curse. It's no one's fault expect for Lily's. She made us do it cause so awaken Mitch's demon side." 

"Ok I promise. So what is it?" Kitty asks. 

"I need your help to save my little sister." 

"I'm in. What's her name?" Kitty asks. 

"Dylan, she's a great girl. Your going to love her." Kitty smiles. 

"Where is she?" Kitty asks.

"Nether I'm sure." The others come in. 

"So we going to get your little sister?" Tay asks. 

"Her name is Dylan. Knowing Herobrine, he most likely brain washed her to think we are the enemy. I want you guys not to hurt her. She's a great girl when you get to know her." 

"Ok. But what about the base?" Mitch asks. I look at Seto. We both smile. 

"We can fix the base real nice and sweet." Seto said. 

"Yes we can." 

"How?" Ian asks. 

"Ian please they are magic users. You shouldn't be surprise." Kitty said. 

~~~~

Everyone is at the gate. It looks like an earthquake hit this place. Lava everyone, buildings destroyed and deep cracks in the ground. I walk to were Lily was standing to start this mess. Seto goes across from me. Our eyes glow. Everyone goes floats in the air. The ground starts fixing itself. Debris starts flying and attaches to buildings. The lava disappears. I hear people cheering. I smile. The base turns back to normal. It looks like new. We all land on our feet on the ground. Our eyes turn normal. Someone puts their arms around my neck. Kitty. She kisses my cheek. 

"That was cool." Kitty said. 

"So Sky we going to get Dylan back?" Seto asks. 

"Yes we are." 

Whoa. Last chapter!! Alright as you may most likely know what the next book is going to be about! Dylan. I know not a girls name, but I kind of don't care if you don't like what I picked for her name. Author's note for the next book!! Can't believe this is the last chapter!!!! Crazy right. Six books finished and now the seventh. That's a lot. New book most likely will come out today!!! Just so you know. 

BBYYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-