Next Generation

Song is Last One Standing by Simple Plan.

Sky's P.O.V

They need my help. But I can't stand up. I go on my hands and knees. I try to stand up and then fall back on the ground. I clench my fists in the dirt.

"Sky your going to be fine." Someone said. Blight spreads faster. It goes up my neck. It's on my chest. I look at my chest. It's so close to my heart. I have no more strength left. Ghost grabs me. She pins me against a tree. I look her in the eyes.

"Ghost don't!" Someone yells. I see a sword in her hand.

"G-Ghost." She stops with the sword so close to my neck. My eyes turn red. What are you doing?! I'm not letting you die Sky. I can't let that happen to you! I grab her arm.

"S-Sky." Ghost said. Her eyes turn normal. She turns normal. She lets go of me and the sword. I sink to the ground. I put my hand on my side. Ghost falls on the ground. Robert runs in front of me.

"Sky." Robert said. Ty shows up next to Robert. He has needles in him.

"Sky would you let me?" Ty asks. I look at Seto. He's down. Recruits are around him. They are crying. I look at Ty.

"Jason too and Seto." Ty nods.

"What are you going to do?" Robert asks.

"Something that could kill us. But stop Lily and Mitch." Ty said. Ty kneels next to me. He puts his hand on my chest. Ty says something. I feel strength comes through me. Ty disappears and goes to Jason. I smile. My eyes glow white. I stand up. The Blight curse is still on me. But it's less affecting on me. I look at Seto. I appear next to him. I put my hand on his neck. He's gone. But not for long. I put my hand on his chest.

"Sky what are you doing?" A recruit asks. Seto gasps for air. He grabs my wrist.

"Sky, you shouldn't be standing." Seto said.

"It's time Seto." Seto looks at the recruits and then at me.

"Ty and Jason ready?" Seto asks.

"Yes they are." We both stand up. Robert and Martin run next to us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Robert asks.

"The Wither, Enderdragon, and Brine. Next generation. But you guys have to grab the other guys and get out of here."

"But what about Mitch's demon side?" Robert asks.

"We will deal with them." They leave. I look at Jason. He's WitherMu. Us three with Seto has talked abut this before. I grit my teeth. Dustin is wearing me down. Dustin grabs me. Enderlox flies in the air. He grabs Dustin off of me. I flip to my feet. Lily appears. Jason instantly puts chains around her. Jason holds her there.

"You won't win Sky. None of you will. Wait. Brine, Ender, and Wither. No. The Legendary Three. The three monsters that haunt this world." Lily said.

"We are the next generation of them Lily. If you think that you are going to hurt anymore people. Your wrong." I smirk. Ty kills Dustin and Dustin drops to the ground and doesn't get back up. Ty lands next to me. He has blood on his clothes and hands.

"You three will lose control of yourselves. I know you will. Since you are the next generation of them three monsters. You will turn evil one day." Lily said. Jason makes the chains tighter. I don't care what she said.

"We already did." Ty said.

"A fight you want. A fight you'll get." Lily said. She looks at us. Her eyes turn black. The chains break. She disappears.