Too bad he had to part with his four friends.

Eventually, he unpacked all his things and made himself comfortable on his couch. His mood had worsened drastically ever since he left the plane. Maybe I should take an instagram photo to show off my new apartment he thought as he stared at the moon outside and listened to the endless sound of traffic filling the air. With a groan, he got up to make himself some coffee and curled up on the soft couch on the balcony with a fluffy blanket to keep him company. Hinata checked the time on his watch. 02:34am. Bored, he positioned the phone on his tripod towards himself and posed. Eh it's alright I guess, too unbothered to examine it properly. He opened instagram to his account, seeing the familiar blue tick next to his name. As soon as he posted, he recieved hundreds of notifications almost every few seconds and after a few minutes he decided to check it. 1 million huh? I wonder if Kageyama saw it he thought, but the harsh reality came crashing down on him heavily as he saw that Kageyama no longer followed him. Heartbroken, he realised why he acted so quiet the last time they saw each other. Hinata held his head in his hands in frustration and held in a quiet sob. If you were there, if you listened close enough, you could even hear the sound of his heart shattering like glass. Not like it's the first time. Get used to it, it'll do you good. You've gotten soft again ever since he came into your life, look where it's gotten you. Cut out this act.

Curse you Akashi. Really, curse you.

Same time, with Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto and Akaashi

"This place is so small".

"Is there a TV? What's the wifi password?"

"I guess it's good enough."

"I'M HUNGRY"

Their apartment was extremely small, but no matter how much they overreacted (since they were so used to living in big houses) they couldn't deny the fact that it was cozy and had enough room to fit them all.

"Alright, we're starting school in two days. So what clubs are you guys gonna join?" Kuroo asked, while unpacking a pile of chemistry books that took up most of the space in his suitcase.

"Not chemistry club, unlike you, you big ass nerd." Kenma replied, expresionless.

"I won't have time for that if I want to focus on volleyball anyway. We're all joining volleyball club." Kuroo seethed, slightly hurt.

"I'm joining the going home club." Kenma said, not taking his eyes off of the TV.

"Say, what clubs does Akashi do?"

"I think he plays basketball and is in the student council.."

"Ah so he'll be playing basketball with Chibi chan. I know Akashi's basketball team was one of the best in Japan when he was in middle school in Teiko" Kuroo said nonchalantly .

"Huh really? Good for Shoyo. Although I still find it very odd that he left volleyball. He seemed very obsessed with it the last time we faced off." Kenma said, pausing his game for a second and then continuing.

This will be interesting

Two days later.

School. The very word made Hinata wish he was no longer alive. Well, this was his first day. I need to make an impression so they can leave me alone. He thought and put on his uniform lazily, throwing his tie on half assed and running out with a meat bun in his mouth.
The sun shone brightly and the clouds hung like chunks of cotton in the sky, some smeared like uneven strokes of paint. Students headed out together, laughing and greeting each other. Hinata put on his hood as to not get noticed and walked quickly in the direction of his new school when an expensive looking car caught up beside him and the window rolled down.
"Shoyo get in."
"I can walk. It's fine."
"No, it's not. Get in now."
Hinata could never say no to those piercing eyes and passively flung open the car door.
After a few minutes of sitting in complete silence, they arrived at the gate.

"Well fuck."

Hinata was lost. He was lost in thought, but he also happened to be lost lost too. The new school was enormous and he somehow managed to lose Akashi even after they caught the same ride. He ended up wandering about for quite some time until he decided to finally ask somebody random for directions. His ethereal orbs met a pair of shiny emeralds.
As soon as their eyes met you could almost see the electricity.

Nope
Nope
Nope
No no no no no no no no no no

Hinata made a run for it in a completely random direction and slammed into a hard surface with a thud. Turns out it was actually a door. He fell face first accepting his fate when a sudden hand caught him just before he made contact with the cold floor.
"Oi pretty boy look out"
Hinata looked up to see a boy around his age holding him by the shirt. He had dark blonde as well as an undercut, a bunch of piercings on each ear, one on his lip and a pair of pale blue eyes. He had a well defined face and he stood tall, confident.
"How long are ya gonna hang there? I'm gonna drop ya pretty boy."
"Ahh sorry sorry I'll look out next time!"
Hinata said and rose to his full height. This clearly surprised the new guy, his eyes wide and his head tilting up to look at Hinata from below.
" You're- r- really tall. Um- anyway my name's Fujita. Fujita Raiden."
"Nice to meet you Fujita! I'm Hinata Shoyo. Let's get along!"
"Cool name but I think I'll stick with pretty boy" he laughed.

"HEY what are you kids doing? The entrance ceremony is gonna begin! You'll be late!"
A random voice called out, probably a teacher.
"HAI, SORRY WE'RE GOING NOW!" The pair shouted in unison.

"Have you heard? There's someone new planning on joining our team."

"Let's see if he's worth our time."

Author's comment:
This is me being bored lmao.
Hey it's almost summer and I'll have more time to write this shit. Also, I started working on a Bokuaka story called Sapphires in case you are bored enough to actually check it out lol. C ya in a hundred years.