Chapter 24

(A/n: Edited this to add two new titles for Y/n. "God killer" and "Destroyer of Atlas" were recommended by Pikapool77. Meant to put these in when writing this chapter but forgot.)

Y/n POV:

In front of Castle Volkihar, a black vortex formed, and out stepped Y/n, Raven, Serana, and Valerica. Serana and Valerica were a little anxious because they were about to kill their father and husband, respectively. 

Y/n: Are you two ready?

Serana: Ready as we will ever be.

Valerica gave a nod and looked determinedly at the castle. 

Y/n: Okay, this is going to be the plan. Raven and I will massacre all the vampires in the court while you two go after Harkon.

Raven: That isn't a plan.

Y/n: Well, I'm more just going to dominate them.

Valerica: What you mean?

Y/n: Oh, I didn't tell you. When I became a Son of Coldharbour, I gained the power to dominate lesser vampires to my will. 

Serana: Would that work on my mother and I?

Y/n: No. You two are daughters of Coldharbour, not normal vampires. I could dominate everyone in this court though. Maybe not your father, I would have to see.

Valerica: Even if you could... don't. I want him to suffer for what he did to us. If he was under your will that would take the purpose out of this.

Y/n: Whatever you want.

Raven: Do you think I'm strong enough for this? If you three are anything to go by Vampires are ridiculous. 

Serana, Valerica, and Y/n looked at each other and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Raven who had her mask on tilted her head in confusion.

Raven: Did I say something funny?

Y/n: Yes. We laughed because you are stronger than you think. You wouldn't be able to beat the likes of Harkon, but anyone else in this court shouldn't be a problem. 

Valerica: You know, Y/n, could turn you. He hasn't turned any humans into vampires either. Meaning his first sire would be stronger. Actually, he isn't even a complete vampire. I wonder what you would turn into.

Raven: I would have to give up my humanity though.

Serana: Did you have any attachment to it in the first place? 

Raven: No. It just what I've been my whole life.

Y/n: Honestly, it wouldn't be a bad idea. I have been thinking of offering you the choice. You came with us for power right? Well, this is basically a cheat to it. 

Raven: What would I get out of it? I don't think you ever told me. Also, how does the transformation work.

Valerica: I'm probably best to answer that. I'm the only one here who has turned anyone. In normal situations, you would get immortality, enhanced strength, enhanced speed, enhanced senses, blood magic, and a little necromancy. However, with Y/n bloodline, I don't know. The transformation is simple. He bites you with the intent to turn you. You then have to drink his blood after the transformation.

Raven: ...Why didn't we do this right away?

Y/n: Wasn't for sure if you would want it.

Raven: On one condition.

Y/n: What is it?

Raven: I want to talk with, Serana. Privately.

Serana: Okay?