Daniella is coming back and a new threat from the Sabioxies as well (part 4)

Alex stood there speechless and just stared at Tomuk, Drux, Alaka and the mysterious Kinexian.

"How did you find out where I live" asked Alex.

"It wasn't really hard, all we did was scan the area for any residual Kinect Energy in the area you leave behind when you run an it led us here" said Tomuk as he brought out a picture of him and Daniella together.

"And we got to find out some interesting things about you like this lovely lady" said Tomuk looking at the picture.

"It would be a shame if such a beautiful and delicate thing got hurt" said Tomuk with a sinister smile on his face.

Alex filled with nothing but rage by what Tomuk said charged moving at tremendous straight for him and pinned him to the ground.

"If you even think about hurting Daniella in anyway I will make you suffer" said Alex as he eyes flashed with blue light.

"You really are an emotional fool. Now!!!" Screamed Tomuk before Alaka threw a strange device to Alex which attached itself to Alex's leg.

"What..." Before Alex could complete his sentence he felt the device draining every ounce of Kinect Energy in him.

"What's wrong Kinetrix Runner you don't look so good" said Tomuk before he punched Alex so hard that it sent he flying through the wall and out of the house and crashed down on the grassy floor.

Alex managed to get up, feeling every part of his body aching in pain. Alex stumped his feet a few times trying to channel a little bit of Kinetic energy through his body but it wasn't working, the device on his leg was not allowing him to use his power.

Tomuk then came out.

"What's wrong Kinexian, you seem rather slow" said Tomuk.

"What did you do to me, what can't I use my speed" asked Alex trying to understand what was wrong with his powers.

"That device on you leg drains you of your Kinect Energy making you as fast as the average person" said Tomuk.

Alex then looked down on his leg and saw the device on his leg completely horrified, his speed was gone.

"There is nowhere to run to Kinexian, this is the end of the road" said Tomuk.

Alex looked at Tomuk, not knowing what to do, he was completely powerless without his speed.

"Don't worry I will make this quick" said Tomuk as his body turned into a dark crystal like form.

He then readied himself to fire dark crystal for Alex but before he could a car came out of nowhere and hit Tomuk which sent him flying straight to the ground.

The car doors then opened up and revealed Daniella was the one driving the car.

"Get in" said Daniella.

Alex without even think got in as fast as he could.

Tomuk then got and began to fire dark crystals for them hitting the car.

"DRIVE!!!!" screamed Alex.

Daniella then drove away as fast as she could.

Drux and the others then came out of the house.

"Get them" said Tomuk before the all chased after Daniella and Alex.

"Start explaining, now!!!" Said Daniella demanding answers from Alex.

"Sabioxies sent those people to kill me so they can take over and destroy the planet" said Alex.

"What? Why on Earth would those things be targeting Earth" asked Daniella.

"They might have tracking my Kinect Energy to Earth" said Alex nervously.

"What!!" Said Daniella furiously.

"Would it help if I told you I became a superhero that stopped robots sent from the Sabioxies from hurting people" said Alex.

"No, it doesn't" said Daniella as she continued to drive as faster and faster.

They then felt something lift their car. They then looked out of the car and so Drux in his gigantic form holding their car with his gigantic arm. Then threw them into the forest.

Alex slowly opened his eyes and saw Daniella unconscious and hurt due to the car crashing down on the forest floor.

"Daniella wake up" said Alex as he tried to wake Daniella up.

Then a red blur then raced to them at incredible speeds and pulled Alex out of the car and pinned on a tree.

"You again" said Alex looking at the other Kinexian in the face.

The Kinexian then began to run around Alex delivery blow after blow to Alex.

Alex feeling nothing but pain as blood slowly dripping down from his body which was covered with wounds.

The Kinexian then grabbed by his neck and then his red razor sharp energy claws then appeared.

"Before you finish me off tell why do you work for the very people that ended our world" asked Alex.

And so Alex asked the Kinexian those very question he began to remember the last day of Kinetic and how there world was reduced to a waste land before the Sabioxies finished it off.

He then screamed as those memories came flooding back.

He was ready to strike down Alex with his claws but just as he was about to strike his energy claws disappeared.

He then dropped Alex gently down to the ground.

He then looked at Alex, then a memory flashed in his mind once again. He was with a boy during the last days of Kinex and the boy was sad as tears fell down from his eyes.

"Why didn't you strike, you had me" asked Alex.

The mysterious Kinexian and Alex then heard the foot steps of Tomuk and the others near by.

The Kinexian then grabbed Alex and ran away moving at Super sonic speeds. He took Alex out of the forest arriving somewhere in Hilltop and kept him down.

"Why did you save me" asked Alex.

"I don't know" said the Kinexian before he ran away with tremendous speed.

Alex felt something strange, like he knew the Kinexian but at the same time he didn't.

One thing was for sure, there was much more to this Kinexian.

Alex crushed his hands into fist realising Daniella was still in the car and if Tomuk or the others find her they is no telling what they would do to her.

Alex then sighed knowing there was nothing he could do, his speed was gone and without it he couldn't save Daniella or even himself from Tomuk, Alaka and Drux.

He felt in a word, powerless.

The mysterious Kinexian ran back to the others the forest.

"Did you find him" asked Tomuk.

The Kinexian nodded no.

"How did you lose him, he is powerless" asked Tomuk enraged by the fact that the Kinexian was unable to catch Alex in his powerless state.

"So, what do we do with her" asked Drux pointing at Daniella who was still in the car.

Tomuk then remembered how Alex reacted when he threatened to hurt Daniella.

"We use her to bring that annoying Kinexian to us so we can finally get rid of him once and for all" said Tomuk as he ripped off the car door and brought Daniella out.

A/n
Hey there, it's me again and man I have to say thank you. Thanks for continuing the book it really means a lot. Anyway here is another chapter hope you like.