"That's enough, Malfoy," George protested towards him, heading towards him.

"Just go find Fred and Bonnie." I couldn't look at him, I just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to,

"You stay away from her. Got it?" He spoke to Malfoy one last time as he turned away, gripping me slightly by the shoulder. "You go, I'll be right behind you," I spoke as he nodded and walked away.

I felt the anger run through my veins as I turned around to face him. There was no funny sarcastic smile plastered over my face, it was pure bliss rage. I felt every emotion on my body that I have kept hidden inside of me, come forward again in the form of anger as I faced him. I gritted my teeth as he smiled looking at me as if he's achieved an award as if he likes inflicting pain on others.

"You don't know anything, Malfoy, so it's best if you don't meddle in things that don't require your presence," I spoke rather calmly.

The calm before the thunderstorm.

"If it isn't true, then why did you send him away?" He took a step forward as we were an arm's length away from each other. I scoffed as I looked up at him, all I wanted to do was hex him, maybe it'll be more effective now.

"You like to think you have everyone's secrets in the back of your hand, but in reality, you know nothing." I took a half step forward.

"Do you really know everything that happened that night?" I asked as he narrowed his brows curiously. "Do you want to what actually went down that night?" My voice echoed through the empty corridor of Hogwarts. "How would you feel if you found out you were wrong? How would you feel if you found out I didn't cheat that night? How would you feel to find out that I was—that I was—I was fucking assaulted that night," I spoke as for some reason it felt like a relief to finally say it out loud. It felt good but terrible to hear it at the same time.

His eyes suddenly widened as those words came out of my mouth, some sort of fear, embarrassment. For the first time, I felt real emotions surface on his face as I stood there with tears smudged on my face from speaking those words.

"I didn't cheat," I gulped. "I didn't want a reminder of that night any more than I already do." I shrugged my shoulders. "I hope you're happy now, I hope this is entertaining for you." I turned around as I walked away from him, I needed to get away from here as fast as possible.

I wiped the smudged tears away from my face as I turned down the other hallway to look for Bonnie. She stood there with Fred as she held a set of bunched-up cards in her hand, counting them. "Eve!" She called out with a huge smile across her face as I smiled back, hurrying towards her. "Fred finally gave me these chocolate frog cards, time to complete my collec—" She paused. "Have you been crying? Why is your face all red?"

"What? No, I haven't been. I accidentally poked myself in the eye trying to remove a piece of hair off my face as I slightly teared up, my eye gets irritated so I'm guessing that's why my face is red," I lied as I pressed my palms lightly against my face, trying to lighten down the redness.

"Eve, look at me." She brought my face up to her, as I stood there silent. "Your eyes are insanely red, but I know the spell." She took out her wand and she aligned it against my forehead, the coldness ran down my nerves, calming everything out, and I felt more relaxed.

"I should really memorize that one," I chuckled slightly as she nodded her head. "I see you finally got your cards." I looked down at the collection in her hands.

"I finally did. Fred is just down there if you want to say hi." I walked towards that way as I looked for him, he stood there calmly with the letter in his hands as he talked to a random Hogwarts student.

"Fred!" I called out as he smiled looking my way. He excused himself from the student as he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much," I spoke as I rubbed his back.

"I missed you too, Eve." His hug brought warmth to me, from the situation before, I felt secure and okay. I think all I needed was a hug from my old friend.

"I wish you were able to visit more often." I sighed, pulling away.

"I wish I could, darling." The corner of his mouth frowned as he took a deep breath. "Did you meet George?"

I nodded my head, my eyes wandered to the room to look for a glimpse of him again but I saw someone else instead.

His eyes were directly on me as he watched my every move, not looking away once. His platinum blonde hair ruffled as the green robes brought out his eyes and complexion completely. My eyes met his as he froze suddenly, all I saw was someone who had to stoop so down to this level.

I know we hated each other, but I would've never thought that it would come to this. I looked away as I saw George speaking to McGonagall. I walked towards him, waiting on the side as he finished his conversation.

"I can't imagine you working at the Ministry honestly," I spoke up. He laughed as he walked toward me. "How come?" He tilted his head looking at me as he played with the corners of his letter. "Well you're George, does that need an explanation?" I laughed as he shook his head. "I'm doing this for my mother, just temporarily. Then we'll be back in business."

"So what should I call you now? Mr. Weasley?" I joked as he came and stood to my side against the table. "Eve, what Malfoy said back there," he paused as I parted my lips to say something but bit down on it instead, trying to come up with an answer, "I know it isn't true, you wouldn't hurt someone like that."

"I know but—"

"I don't need an explanation, darling. I truly don't. I understand." I smiled at him, I loved him, but not in the way he wanted me to.

"You know you can always tell me anything, right?" He looked back up at me for confirmation.

"Right."