It calls me

Author's POV
As she grew up she became a silent person..she talked very less..but she grew a lot of interest in drawing, painting and sketching. It was like she found a new way of communicating. Her drawings were complicated...sometimes no one understood what she wanted to say with her drawings.

But one habit of her never changed.. She still sneaked out to that daffodil meadow..it was like her secret hideout. She felt blissful there.

One afternoon she decided to paint her walls. She went to the shop and brought the necessary items. She locked her door put some soft music in the background. She loved to hear classic piano in her free times.

Once her mom asked where did she hear this classic music as no one in the neighbourhood and not even in her family was fond of such kind of music. She said that she heard it while returning from school and started to listening them from then.

The truth was she used to hear it in the meadow..she tried to find where it came from..it was not too loud in a very soft tone..but due to the silence she was able to hear it..it was soothing for her and create the best atmosphere for sketching.

She started making the outlines of the art she wanted to have on her walls. She used a lot of blacks and whites..other than that the only colour she used was yellow.

The painting was finally done and she openes the door of her room and asked her mom to give her something to eat.

Her mom came in with some of her favorite snacks and some juice to go along with it. Laila saw Xena's painting.

She saw that there was a meadow the whole drawing was in black, white and grey except the petals of the flowers. They were daffodils..

"Why only the flowers are colourful? Why not the meadow?" Laila asked Xena.

"They are most attracting thing there. That's where the focus of the person looking at this painting should go. Their beauty should not be ignored. They should not be lost in between the crowd of the nature of surrounding them."

Liala's mouth was left hanging listening to the explaination her daughter gave.

She left Xena's room without another word.

Xena gazed at her painting and was focused on a particular corner where she wrote

_T C_LLS M_

She used to write small sentences about the painting in the corner which no one understood coz she always used to skip the vowels in the words..but she hid the vowels in the painting itself.

She drew 3 vowels in the drawing with lighter to darker shades. Letter 'i' in the ligtest shade of grey, then letter 'a' a little on the darker side and then lastly letter 'e' in black and they all were scattered around the drawing so no would had the clue about what those alphabets meant.

Putting in the order of the shades of those aphabets the sentence was completed. Which was 'IT CALLS ME'

By that she meant was the meadow calls me..she had very few friends to talk..she never blended with anyone..so this was her own way of talking..drawings were her diary.

That night she had a wierd dream, a dream which made her wonder why she always experienced a pull towards that meadow...why she felt so attracted to it...why it made her feel wanted...as if she was in love with that place..it was her escape..

_____________________________________
Please dont forget to vote..
(It encourages me to write)