I signaled for two guards to follow me and drew my gun. I called out to anyone but there was no answer. After clearing the 1st and second floor we went up to the third but I made sure we went to the master bedroom first.

I looked into the closet and found 5 different files, a note and a tracker-deflector device than can connect to up to 12 different devices at a time. It basically makes sure nothing tracks or hacks your device.

I look at the note and what it says.

Raven,

I'm Royal guard Jonathan. You are here because not only are you under attack but because your adoptive son "Tyler" as you call him is the heir to the German throne. He was kidnapped a week after his birth. We have a strong feeling you weren't who kidnapped him though. We are here to help you as a thank you for raising and protecting him. Connect your phone and only 4 more other devices to the tracker deflector, break any other devices you may have. The King, Queen and myself will be there in 3 days.

I ran my hand through my hair, taking in all the information I had just read. Tyler, a German prince? The heir? His real parents coming to see him soon......maybe even take him away.

•••

I have just got everyone settled in and connected only 4 devices to the tracker deflector. I pulled out my phone and called Jaxon.

"Raven?" His sleepy voice came through the phone.

"J-Jaxon, I-I need you." I tried to make my voice sound even but failed. The damn had broke and emotions swallowed me whole.

"Baby, what's wrong? What's going on?" Jaxon asked softly.

I told him everything. The note. The call. The soon to come visit. My home blown to smithereens. Marcel soon to find me, to find us.

I felt so suffocated, like someone had just stolen my lungs and every last drop of oxygen around me.

"Raven, it's gonna be ok. I promise. I'll be there next week. Nothing will happen to you. But you need to get some sleep as do I." Jaxon said in a raspy, tired voice.

"Your right, thank you Jaxon."

"Anything for you, Raven."

I sighed after he hung up. I had a few more calls to make. I rubbed my temples, thinking of anyone could help me. That's when it hit me, The two gods.

The two Gods were twins, both boys but were the most powerful men in the world. I have had the pleasure of meeting the not once, not twice, but 5 times. They always told me to call them in a time of need.  Arlen and Arkin are their names.

They weren't men of many words and everyone bowed at their feet, they made them but oddly never made me.

Arlen, he is 6'9 with jet black hair and hazel and blue eyes. Very well built, with and threatening gaze but warm heart that was barely ever showed.

Arkin, he is also 6'9 and jet black hair but with dark brown eyes. Also very well built, stone cold demeanor and closed off heart.

They had said they would always look out for me and I was "different" but I could never understand what they meant.

~Flash Back~

I held my glass of champagne in one hand as I leaned against the wall, watching couples dance. I didn't care to look around me, I was in my own trance.

I watched as the women's dresses flowed as they spun around. The music making it all the more beautiful.

"The look in your eyes tells me that your heart is yearning to be just like those couples. For the meaningless feeling of  'love' but it's something you already had and lost." A deep voice came from beside me.

I didn't care to look and see who it was. A sad smile played on my lips and I look down at the drink in my hand.

"More like gave up, and is it really meaningless if that feeling gives you the strength and happiness that you cannot provide yourself? Though you do not need that extra bit, it's wonderful to have." I responded in a soft voice.

"I suppose but if it meant that much to you, why did you give it up?" A slightly deeper voice asked.

"To protect. I don't care for many but he made the pain worth it."

I felt two fingers under my chin, pulling it up and saw the twins looking down at me with curiosity and attraction.

~End of Flash Back~

I dialed the number and the familiar deep voice rumbled through the phone.

"Raven?" Arlen's voice came through the phone.

"Arlen, I need help."

"What's going on? It's been so long since you've called, what's troubling you?" Arkin asked.

"My family, my mafia and my own life are at risk and this battle is far bigger than what I can handle alone."

"Where are you?" They both nearly growled through the phone.

"Some weird safe house, my son is apparently the German prince so we are in the royal safe house here in Italy. I can send you the address." My voice kept cracking and I was close to breaking down again.

"Do that, we are on our way." Arlen said with a hard tone, just before hanging up.

Lord help Marcel when the twins get their hands on him.