Chapter 11

Picture of Nathan's apartment above:-

Nathan's POV
I was driving towards my penthouse when I glanced at Liam who was sleeping peacefully in passenger seat. I couldn't believe he was clinging to Aria again. He didn't behave like that towards anyone. I am curious how did she made space of her in his heart. Trust me, if this little guy doesn't likes you he would not go towards that person even if that person is the president of USA. I am not exaggerating about it. She was looking different today. That dress was made for her body as it was showing her curves perfectly. Her hair were long and it looked so soft that I just wanna play with it. She was having more make up than yesterday. She was having golden and silver glitter all over her yet she managed to look this attractive. She was looking a sexy vixen tonight. Although it looks like she isn't a big fan of me because of the look she was giving me, like she couldn't wait to get rid of me. I mean who wouldn't like to be associated with me. I am New York's one of the most eligible Handsome bachelor. I know I look like greek god with my sharp jawline, high cheekbones and long eyelashes. I have eight pack abs with well built muscles. Girls literally kiss the ground I walk on yet here she was who seemed uninterested in me. I can't believe she isn't a fan of mine. She is distant towards me but with Liam she is soft, caring and gentle. No wonder my boy is a fan of her. I mean kids love caring people. I shook my head at thoughts of her. I parked towards my private spot which is reserved specially for me. I looked at my watch to see its already 1:50 at night. I sighed and made my way towards passenger seat to carry Liam. He stirred a bit but I rubbed his back to put him back into sleep. I locked my car and made my way towards penthouse which is on 20th floor. The receptionist gave me a polite smile my way as I made my way towards the elevator. 20th floor consists only of my house because I wanted my privacy. Being the top businessman has its perks but I don't like to share my personal life with anyone. There were two flats on the floor so I decided to buy both of them as it would increase my living space and also maintain the secrecy of my life I scanned my card in the access card holder for 20th floor. You need to enter the access card in the machine to arrive at my floor. Only parents and Mark have it except me. I want my son to be safe in each and every circumstances. I waited patiently with sleeping Liam in my arms. The elevator dinged and I made my way towards the door. I punched the code and entered inside. My house had private terrace with garden, swimming pool, inhouse Gym, playroom for Liam. It also has a swing in my living room balcony to enjoy sunrise in morning and calmness of night of this bustling city which never sleeps. It is always locked because of safety of Liam. Whenever I wanna spend my time there, either I do it when Liam sleeps or in the early morning when I can't get enough sleep at night. I made this house in comsoderation of everything for Liam so he can have homely vibe as well as can have everything he desires. I know I shouldn't spoil him but I can't help it. I just want the best for my son. . I don't wanna showcase my life to each and everyone. I went upstairs with Liam in my arms and went towards his room which is next door to me.

 I went upstairs with Liam in my arms and went towards his room which is next door to me

Liam's Room

I tucked Liam inside his crib and stood there for few minutes looking at my son. I can't imagine my life without him. He was my support system when my heart was broken. I had drowned myself in taking care of him personally and he managed to help me by distracting me from my so called girlfriend whom I loved. After Six months of moping around, I decided to be a better version of myself for him. He is my everything. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead wishing a quiet goodnight. I turned baby monitor on so that I would know if he wakes up. I kept his bedroom door open and went in my room. I changed into grey sweats and was soon greeted by darkness.

I was woken up when my alarm ringed. I looked at the clock on my bedside table to see its 6 am in the morning. I groaned when I woke up due to the lack of sleep I recieved last night. I brushed my teeth and then went towards Liam's room to check on him. I saw that he was sleeping peacefully. I thought to not wake him up since we slept pretty late yesterday. I went towards my inhouse Gym and did my morning workout.

After 45 minutes I was done with my workout. I went in Liam's room. He was rolling over his stomach means he would wake up soon. I went towards his bed and picked him up. I smiled at him as he was having difficulty in opening his eyes.
"Good Morning Buddy. C'mon lets get you freshened up and then dada will make you some chocolate milk."
Upon hearing chocolate milk his eyes lightened up and he gave me his beautiful smile. I took him into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. Liam likes to play in water so when I take him to bath he keeps playing in water. After about 20 minutes, he was done taking bath. I decided to make him wear light brown tee with black shorts. I took him in the playroom to let him play there so that I could take a shower myself. I told him, "Liam, dada is going to take bath so don't do any kind of mischief and play with your toys till I come back. Okay buddy." I kissed his forehead and went towards my bathroom to take a quick shower. I decided to wear brown coloured suit with silky white tie. I paired it with my light brown jimmy choo shoes. I wore my rolex on my wrist and sprayed my cologne. I gelled back my hair and took a glance towards the mirror. Once I saw everything was accurate, I went in Liam's playroom. I took him with me to the kitchen. I made Black coffee and Chocolate milk for him. He was talking in gibberish baby language telling me about something. Occasionally, he would glamce my way to see whether I was listening to him or not. I smiled and nodded my head at him. After we were done with breakfast, I took him in my arms and my car keys, phone and my elevator access card. I locked the door behind me. We went towards my car. I buckled him in his car seat and roared the engine of my car to the road. After dropping him at my parents place, I drove to the company. I recieved many Good Mornings on my way to my private elevator while I just nodded my head. Once in elevator I pressed 70th floor where my office was. My floor consisted of only three offices. One was mine, second for my assistant and third the desk of receptionist. The elevator dinged and I made my way to my cabin. After 30 minutes, there was a knock on the door. I said 'Come in' and the door opened to reveal Miss Collins.

"Mr Parker if you aren't busy, I would like to discuss something with you."

"Go ahead Miss Collins"

" Mr Parker I came to talk to you about my job. I want to submit you my resignation letter. I thought about informing you first."

"May I know the reason of your resignation, Miss Collins?"

"Actually Sir me and my husband have decided to move to Rome where our family is. I actually had a great experience working here."

"Well, you were a loyal and hardworking employee. I do permit your resignation but you need to help me find an assistant. When are planning on leaving?"

"We are leaving in three day so I will be able to help you find a suitable assistant."

"Tomorrow Morning publish an article in every newspaper also on internet about the post of my secretary."

"Okay Sir. Is that all Sir ?"

I nodded at her. She then left the cabin and I sighed thinking now I need a new assistant. 'Great just fucking great', I thought to myself. Isn't my life the best.

Another update!! Hope you guys are enjoying story so far. Do let me know what you guys think. Vote if you like this chapter.

Love~
Diya❣️