"Okay. And the boys are coming over to hangout" Ethan says as he takes his phone out. "Hmm okay. I want the house in one piece when I am back." She says with a stern look. "Sure. You can totally trust me." Ethan smirks, not removing his eyes from the phone.

I hear Jullie sigh and say some stuff under her breath.

"I am calling Madison over." I say as I get up. "Why?" He whines. "Well you are calling the guys over, so I am calling Madison, I need her help to pick my outfit out for the date." I say with a simple shrug. "You guys can join us, if you want to." Ethan says. "Yeah I know. We will join you sometime." I say as I walk over to him and kiss his pout.

"I love you." I smile. "Love you too." He grins and I walk out of the dining room.

I take my phone out and call Madison. "Hey." I say after a few rings. "Hi! So why did you call?" She asks. "Well Ethan is calling the guys over, so I thought we could hangout. Plus I have a date and I need you to help me find something to wear." I tell her as I make my way out of the kitchen.

"Sure I will be there in 20 minutes. I will bring some make up and the boots that I think will be perfect for you! Oh my god I have been waiting for this moment for so long!" She squeals just as I feel two hands wrap around my waist from behind me. "Oh have you now." I chuckled as I put my hands on top of Ethan's.

Ethan starts placing soft kisses on my neck. "Yes oh my god you have no-" Ethan starts to suck and bite my neck and I am so lost I can barely hear what Madison says after that. "Ethan." I moan as he starts biting harder.

"Oh my god are you having sex?!" Madison yells over the phone and I hear Ethan groan against my neck.

I guess he heard her. "N-No." I stutter. "Mhmm, you don't sound convincing." She says and I can hear the smirk from her voice. Ethan continues to bite my neck and my grip on his hands tighten, indirectly telling him to stop since now is not the time. "Shut up and be here soon." I say as I try to control the moans that threaten to leave my mouth as he bites my neck and starts licking and placing open-mouthed kisses there.

"Okay bye I will see you in a bit." She says as she hangs up. I feel Ethan pull away from my neck and I turn around to face him. I see him look at my neck, the same spot he was biting a few seconds ago, as a proud smirk appears on his face and I immediately know what he did. "Ethan!" I groaned as I touched my neck.

"What?" He asks innocently. "I didn't say anything about the first one so now you give me another?" I question as I narrow my eyes. "I have no clue what you are talking about baby." He says as he fakes an innocent look on his handsome face.

Before I could say anything the doorbell rings. "I guess it's the boys. I should go open the door." He says with a smirk as he pecks me and then unwraps his arms from around me before running to the door.

I sigh and make my way to my bathroom to see how bad it is this time.

I look in the mirror and push my hair back. I see two hickeys on my neck, both on different sides. The one from yesterday had somehow gotten a bit more dark making it very visible and as I see the one from today my eyes widen.

Oh my god-

It was huge! Bigger and darker then the one he gave me yesterday. Comparing my hickey from yesterday to today made the one from yesterday seem so small.

Ethan Turner is a dead man.

"ETHAN DAVID TURNER! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yell.

A few seconds later I hear a few footsteps walking into my room. Soon the bathroom door opens, revealing both the guys and Ethan. "Hey Andrew! Hey Chase!" I say with a sarcastic smile and turn towards Ethan with a glare and he just smiles oh-so sweety at me. Not gonna work.