"Sure." I smile. He removes his hands from my waist and takes the towel from the rack and wipes his face. He grinned back at me and wrapped both his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. He looked at our reflection in the mirror and I couldn't help but notice how perfectly I fit into his arms. As if it was made for me, just me.

I put my hands over his and tilt my head a bit. "So where are we going for this date?" I ask. "That's a surprise." He smirks. "Oh come on tell me!" I whine. "Nope. Just remember to wear something hot and casual." He says with a mischief look in his eyes.

"We will see about that." I smirk and I see his smirk vanish off his face. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asks as I start to make my way out of his hold and out the bathroom door.

After going out, I pop my head by the door and look at him, "That's for you to see and me to know, babe." I say with a smirk still on my face and I wink at him leaving him shocked as I run out the room.

Where the hell did I get that confidence from?

I hear him yell my name but I ignore it and skip my way down the stairs with a smile on my face. "You seem happy today." Jullie chuckles once I reach down. "I had a good sleep." I shrugged. "Oh did you now?" She smirked.

My eyes bulge out my sockets once I realise what she is saying. "I-I s-swear we just slept. Nothing happened." I say. "Oh I know. You would have a different smile on your face, don't you forget I was also a teenage girl once." She laughed as she made her way out of the kitchen.

"Mia!" Adrian exclaimed as he ran up to me. "Yes Addy?" I smiled as I kneeled down to his height. "You wanna watch some movies today?" He asked, the excitement clear in his voice.

Before I can respond, Ethan does, "Sorry buddy. The boys are coming over in a few minutes and we are gonna be playing games on the TV and after that me and Lia have a date planned. Maybe tomorrow night?" He asks.

"Okay." He nods. I smile at Adrian before getting up.

Adrian runs out and I walk past Ethan and am about to exit when Ethan takes a hold of my arm. "Where do you think you're going?" He whispered huskily. "Outside." I whisper back in a shaky voice.

Ethan pulled me towards him making me crash into his bare chest. I put my hands on his chest due to the sudden impact and looked up at him.

I then noticed what he was wearing. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. His hair was a mess and he had a mischief smirk on his face.

"Ethan what are you doing?" I ask in a whisper. "What? Can't I hold my girlfriend?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. I swear, he doesn't give a shit about what people will think, sure it melts my heart sometimes but it gets awkward when people like his mom catch us. "I seriously give up on you." I sigh as I put my head on his chest. I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs.

"Okay lovebirds come eat breakfast." Jullie says which causes me to turn bright red.

Ethan and I make our way to the dining table and take a seat. "So I heard you guys were going for a date?" Jullie asks with a smirk on her face. "Yep." Ethan says as he takes a bite of his food. "Where is this date?" Jullie asks. "Well that's a surprise." Ethan says as he looks at me with a smirk. I huff in annoyance and turn my head away from him.

"When are you guys leaving?" Jullie asks, even I didn't know when. "Well we will leave at 6 in the evening. Have dinner outside and be back until 10 maybe." He shrugged. "Okay. Well I hope you have fun. I will have to go to work today, since my client and I have a meeting. Your dad will be home till 4 in the evening until he will have to leave for his shift. Grandma and Adrian are going out today and won't be back until later. There is a talent show in Adrian's school and after that a kids birthday party and grandma is taking him. So I trust both of you to take care of the house" Jullie says as she gets up with her plate.