The WolfWalker Mobian

Start from the beginning

The older ones wave, as the wolfwalker continued hiding but ultimately waved his hand.

" Awww, why is he hiding? We won't hurt him. " 

Rouge tried to get a good look at the hiding hedgehog, but it was no use. The team start interviewing Sonia right away, but Shadow kept silence. His ruby red eyes only staring where the hedgehog was hiding, his look was soft and sympathetic. He knew that type of behavior, he used to do it when he was younger. It was when the world seem to be against you, calling you a monster because you didn't look normal. Moving his hand slowly towards where the clip was on his cape, he takes it off. He reveal somewhat sharp skin that came outwards on his elbows, being red in color as they were placed where the stripes were. Strange dots surrounded his stripes, and his sides seem to have a curving mountain shape that were red. His tail was long, and not hedgehog like at all. The tip was curl and pointed like a sickle. There was a red stripe that went up along it too. Clearly, it catches the hiding hedgehog's interests, giving Shadow a better view. His eyes widen slightly.

' Why would anyone judge him? He's... beautiful, in a mystical way. '

Shadow furrowed his brows, this is why he hated people. But back on being on track, while Omega interview Manic and Rouge with Sonia, this gave Shadow an opportune time to introduce himself.

" Hello. I'd like to get to know you before I proceed with the boring questions I have to do. Like... what you like to do. "

He spoke calmly, to show he was no threat. Shadow's tail flickers, and immediately, he could see wild emerald eyes stare at it from behind his siblings. But, he looks up as to not be rude.

" ... running around in the forest I guess, I like to appreciate my surroundings. "

His voice was like sandpaper, clearly he was young and seemed boisterous when confident but was low and raspy right now, as to hide away.

" I like to appreciate nature too. It's a very beautiful thing that most people look over. "

" Exactly! "

Sonic jumps out a bit, but still out of sight of Rouge and Omega.

" Do you have an hobbies, Sonic? "

Straight away, a surprised look arose on his face before excitement fills in.

" I like to climb trees and hang up in them, I also like to read and draw when I have the concentration. "

" I see. Reading is one of my favorite pass times too. " 

The ebony hedgehog smiles at Sonic, who smiles back widely. He had quite sharp fangs, but so did Shadow. The ebony sighs and tells Sonic that he has to ask the interview questions now. By now, Sonic is no longer hiding and both Rouge and Omega glances. The bat immediately looks back at Sonia with an awe in her eyes.

" He's nothing like I've ever seen before! Why does he hide away? "

" The village doesn't like him, they call him all sorts of names. He's gotten use of people instantly judging his form. "

After the interviews were done, the team agreed none of these siblings were leading the wolves into the sheep pens. As if that was plausible, they thought it was the silliest idea but they still had to do standard procedure. Shadow gets up and clips back on his fur cloak, and goes to leave with his teammates. That was until he felt a light tug on his cloak. He turns to face Sonic, who dug through his quills before pulling up a small bunch of tiny blue flowers. He then, with a begging look of his eyes that asked for permission and Shadow giving him such, carefully puts the bunch of flowers around his ears. It was a flower crown, how did the ebony hedgehog not get that right away?