The WolfWalker Mobian

Start from the beginning

" Hello, you must be the experts that were called in a few days ago. You've arrived early. "

Aleena smiled at the three. There was a hedgehog, with strange red striped markings on his head, quills, around his eyes, arms, and legs. His glare was sharp and jagged, his fur was dark as midnight. He wore leather gloves and a fur cloak that covered most his body, rings on both his wrists and ankles shine bright as gold. His shoes were of that of cloths, perhaps to keep silent while hunting.

Next was a young albino bat. She wore average hunters gear, with a belt filled with gadgets and a quiver on her back along with a holder for her bow. Her bright teal eyes shone, and the makeup laid gently on her face. Her fur that acted like hair was soft and well groomed. Her large ears perked up in the air.

Lastly, a large Mobian wolf stood behind them. His clothing consisted of black, red, and yellow. A soldier's uniform could be what is outfit was described as. He has sharp blood red eyes, unlike the ruby ones that came from the hedgehog. He was a dark grey, with many scars showing up easily. What alarmed Aleena the most was his sharp, dagger like claws that could slash through flesh like nothing. Unlike the other two, the wolf wore no shoes.

" Hi, I'm Rouge! "

Introduce the bat. She shook Aleena's hand gently. She pulls back and gestures to the hedgehog next to her.

" This is Shadow- "

She then moves her hand to gesture the wolf behind them.

" and this is Omega. We're Team Dark, the best hunters in all the land. "

They all bowed in synchronicity, as Aleena gives a slight oh in surprise. Manic and Sonia came over after they finished putting away the groceries. The three stood straight back up, as the ebony hedgehog started to speak.

" Many people think one of your children is the cause for the sheep disappearing happening here. We would like to interview them. "

" It's my adoptive son... they think he's a werewolf of sorts because of his appearances. But I assure you, he is just my wild child. "

" Sorry ma'am- "

The wolf started to speak, almost in a robotic way.

" But we must conduct interviews and judge ourselves. After that, we will not bother you any more. "

The gruff wolf finished. Sonia and Manic look at each other and sigh. They walk away from the front door to the bathroom door. Manic started to bang on it.

" Come on Sonic, mum needs you. " 

Sonia spoke, trying to get her wolffish brother to come out. The lock clicks and emerald eyes peak out.

" Why? "

" We gotta be interview by these weird hunter dudes. "

" They're not weird, Manic. They're different. Can you please come out Sonic? "

There was silence, before a long heaved sigh made itself apparent and the door opens.

" If they even say anything negative about me, I'm heading back to the bathroom. "

Sonia took Sonic's right hand while Manic took his left. Aleena had let the three hunters in and had them all sit down on the couch as she waited for her children. She smiled when she saw the three of them come out, though frowned a bit when Sonic seemed to hide behind his two siblings.

" Here they all are! The magenta hedgehog is my daughter, Sonia. The green hedgehog is my son, Manic. And lastly, the blue hedgehog that's hiding behind his siblings is my son, Sonic. "