The 57th Expedition, Captain

Start from the beginning

"You got better at combat." Eren compliments me as we walk off from the training grounds. "I guess, I've been training for awhile." I tell him. We come up to the grassfields, and we stood there, looking off into the sunset. I sighed, softly as I knew this was the perfect time to ask him.

"Eren." I call to him. "Hm?" he replies. "Tomorrow we're going to the outside world." I begin to say. Eren looks down at me. "Yeah, and we get to kill titans, side by side." he smiles as he take shis gaze away from me. I bite my lip, softly as I try to put the words all into place. "Eren, I need you to do me a favor." I plead him. Eren looks at me with a confused gaze in his green eyes.

I stuff my right hand into my pocket. "The mission says we're both to turn into titans and to reclaim Wall Maria. But, if I die out there. If I can't turn into a titan." I began to explain. "No! (F/n), don't say things like that! You can do it, believe in yourself!" Eren blurts out as he grabs my hand and holds it, tightly. "You're like my sister and best friend. (F/n), I made a promise to your family that I would keep you safe." he continues.

"What about you?! Huh? Mikasa won't be there all the time! You can't always be by my side." I exclaim. I pull my hand away from Eren's grip. "May I ask, what if you can't turn? Huh? Did you ever think of that?" I ask him, as I put my hand on my hip. "In the end, if I'm the only one who can fight. I need to know that I can do it." I continue as Eren listened, silently.

"Eren, the promise you made my family is a mirage. Look at the promise. Don't you know what happened? We got seperated for almost 3 years! I can't always depend on someone who'll save me! I can't do it! Eren, just please do this for me as a favor to a sister, friend...and the mother to your child." I finish, trying to hold back my tears.

I can see Eren was on the verge of tears, as I recalled our child. He finally took a breath as he realized the situation of this moment.

"Fine. I'll do it." he finally speaks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this chapter is mainly the beginning of the Arc, just going over some basics and also the small tiny plot twist in the end.

Which, is because I love plot twists!

But today is my birthday so sorry! The next chapter is realy going to be in Third point of view mainly, but I'm not sure.

Be prepared for some feels and some gore in the next chapter!!

*evil laugh*

Eren: Good God, you give the girl one piece of cake and she's acting like a Kishin...

*Everyone from story nods*

Erena: You got some nerve!

Hanji: Don't get her angry! Come on! Open your birthday present!

*Rolls out large tall blue bow with a white bow*Hanji: *smiles madly* I think you'll like it!

*Goes closer to the box and hears muffling*

Armin: Where's Heichou?

*Opens box and sees Levi with cat ears and cat whiskers on with a black tail. And duct tape covering his mouth*

Hanji: *rips off duct tape*Levi: You! Damn shitty glasses, titan freak, annoying little b-

Hanji:*puts duct tape back on*

Erena: Senpai! Thank you! I love you forever!

*hugs Hanji then pulls back and grabs Levi by his tied hands.

Erena: Well until next time! Stay Kawaii <3

*takes tape off of his mouth*
Levi:.....

*Levi licks a small glob of white frosting off of my cheek*

Levi: You had something there. Brat....

Erena: *kisses him* Yeah, I'll be back later guys......