I sucked my teeth. "Yes bitch. But since youn wanna pay for me and my sunny son Ian paying for you." I mugged her.

"Okay. Ion like McDonald's anyway." She shrugged.

"How the fuck you don't like McDonald's? That's basically what we grew up on." I said. "Now all of a sudden it's ion like McDonald's." I mocked her.

"Girl ion like it. That fake ass nasty ass food." She shook her head.

"Give me one reason you don't like McDonald's." I stale-faced her.

"Just like I said. Fake ass nasty ass food.. after working at McDonald's I was so disgusted by what really goes on behind them walls. Never ate it again." She shook her head.

"Wha— never mind.. ion even wanna know cause ima still eat it regardless." I said watching as she passed by McDonald's.

I instantly slapped her head. "BITCH MCDONALDS RIGHT THERE!" I screamed.

Me and my son gon get our Micky D today.

"Girl.." She trailed off making an U-Turn. "I want my ones witchu."

"Nah cause don't try to play us.. we ain't dumb." I said as she pulled up in the drive-thru.

"I'm surprised this shit ain't packed.." She mumbled rolling the window down.

"Right.. I hope the food not bad." I shook my head leaning over her to say me and Kai's order.

"Welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?"

"Hi. Can I get a 4 piece chicken nuggets Happy Meal." I spoke.

"Boy or girl." The person said.

"Get a six piece." China whispered and I cut my eye at her.  "Why?"

"So I can help him eat it!" She whispered-yelled in a duh tone.

"You said you don't like McDonald's!" I gave her the same tone.

"Hello?"

I turned my attention back to the speaker before talking. "Yes I'm sorry, boy."

"Alright, will that be all for you?"

"No. Can I get the double quarter pounder meal." I said.

"Fat ass." China mumbled and I shushed her.

"Alright.. what drink?"

"Sprite."

"Will that be all?"

"That muhfucka sound like he irritated by you." China laughed and I popped her mouth.

"Yes. That's all." I said as China held her lip with a frown on her face.

"Your total is 17.29, drive up to the next window to pay."

"Rude.." I mumbled getting back in my seat.

"You needa stop popping me like I'm yo child or some shit." China said driving up a bit.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"I'm taking you home after this or Na'Jour gon pick y'all up from my house?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Ion know. Ion wanna be in the car with him though." I said looking out the window.

"Why not?"

"He been acting weird and childish as hell lately." I said.

"Y'all needa talk. It's a lot of tension and stress between y'all." She said and I immediately thought of the day me and him fucked in my car.