day eight.

!!smut warning!!

y/n and semi's date went spectacularly well. they went out for dinner, to a place that semi loved as a kid. it was a local ramen shop, and despite it being quite small. they talked about a lot of things, such as their favorite songs, bands, volleyball, and the night went very well.

then he look her to a viewpoint. they sat in semi's car, with y/n's head rested on his shoulders. and semi took out his phone, and played a playlist. the both of them mindlessly singing to the songs they knew. obviously, they were young and free. nothing else mattered in the world, just them together.

which is how they ended up here, in semi's bedroom. y/n was pinned up against the wall, with eita holding her up by the thighs, sucking harshly on her bottom lip. he slowly slipped his tongue inside her mouth, causing y/n to lightly moan. after a few more seconds, their lips detached, catching a breathe for them both.

"are you alright? tell me when to stop alright?" he said cautiously, worried that she was about to loose her virginity to him. somewhat, he did know it would hurt. some voice inside was saying it would. so he knew to take it slow. sure, semi has had his share of women 2-3 times, so he knew how to please one. and he knew what to do.

"yes, p-pleasure me, eita." y/n breathed out, now lying down on the bed. and eagerly, semi slipped his top off, as well as y/n's, leaving her bare with only her undergarments on. he kissed her mouth softly one last time. instead of lustful and hungry, this was loving and sweet. he planted butterfly kisses all over her cleavage, then to her stomach, and right on the v-line of her panties. he swiftly took them off, leaving the cold air to y/n's sex. the feeling made a shiver run up her spine, and a sigh of bliss.

and semi's lips connected to her soaking ones, sucking on any juices and her clit, twirling his tongue around. damn, he was good. y/n moaned out of pleasure. once cleaning up around her folds, he slipped one of his fingers inside of her, earning a sudden yelp of pain but pleasure from y/n. semi noticed this and didn't move his finger, his voice laced with gentleness.

"hey now, are you alright princess? do you want to stop?"

y/n nodded no at his question, then nodding for him to keep going. he moved his finger in and out of her, earning beautiful sounds to erupt from her throat. he added another, doing a similar motion and lightly kissing her wetness. and with that amount of pleasure, a long moan came from y/n, and she climaxed onto his fingers. eita smirked up at her, and noticed she was on the verge of passing out. he cleaned her up with a towel, and set her on his bed.

once she fell asleep, he went and hopped in the slower. may i add, a cold one.

a/n: so im planning on closing this book - and i mean sorta, yk, ending it? the following chapters will be some fun smut and fluff though. also, if this smut sucks- DONT BLAME ME LMAJFCN GOODNIGHT