day six part two.

19-21, karasuno won.

many cheers and applauses were heard from the audience. the fans of shiratorizawa were still upset, but nonetheless quite proud. ushijima felt a part of him destroy, losing to the shrimp of a decoy, shoyo hinata.

but, y/n did feel happy.

who could blame her? she was close with a ton of players on the team, such as sugawara and daichi, both of them being 3rd years as well as the h/c girl. she knew kiyoko as well, and was somewhat of a sister-figure to nishinoya yuu, the 2nd year on the karasuno's boys. but her smile slowly faded, thinking about how he would feel. she knew that the mysterious boy in her messages was a setter, for shiratorizawa, so she could only feel slightly upset. y/n sighed, smiling for the last time and making her way out, hearing the audible sound of "thank you for the game".

semi on the other hand, was devastated. apart from losing, the beautiful y/n he just met, this could be the last time he saw her. and he was like this. upset because they were lost. by karasuno high. out of every team, why karasuno? he frowned, making his way to his teammates and lining up, thanking everyone for coming.

were we not good enough?, semi thought, his mind scrambling with words of humiliation. he hated losing, more than anything really. so why was he so upset about that one girl? he wasn't surprised, since he saw a glimpse of her beautiful e/c eyes with hoy when karasuno scored the final point. he ran a hand through his hair, and leaving the court. that wasn't until he stopped, finding the girl, y/n. she was sitting down by the fountain. holding a piece of paper.

what could she be doing with that? semi thought.

and he was stopped in a trance when he saw the h/c angel making her way towards him.

"you did good, by the way." she said sweetly, handing him a piece of paper. he looked up at her, taking it from her hand. even though both hands collided for about a second, semi thought it was eternity. she shot him one last smile, stepping away.

"open it when you want!" she called out, rushing her way to the karasuno team. semi put the paper in his jacket pocket, rushing to the bus, and once he sat down, with a shaky hand, he took it out.

and he felt like he won at life.

you did well out there! hope we can see eachother again soon!
my phone number ~ XXX-XXX-XXXX

xoxo, y/n. :-)

so, he brought his phone out, to his messages, and stopped.

when he saw an identical number to the one the e/c eyed beauty gave him.

a/n: finally, he put the pieces together smh

also we have some suspense here!!! i mean about time