day seven.

y/n 🧡🖤

soooo all this time?

LMAO yeah it was

i'm surprised i found out sooner tbh lmao

how? did you find out that easy?

you checked you're phone quite a bit, and once i texted something

i saw you're phone ding.

does that not seem-

wo i seem like an idiot now

HHAJHAKHKW

TRUST ME NO NO YOU AREN'T

you did amazing, you know?

oh, did i now?

yes yes of course you did!

i was sooo impressed

now i have my first fangirl

semi laughed to himself, blushing like a preteen girl. he was in love, with everything about y/n that he has seen. but he wants to know her. so. badly. he wants to know what she likes, what are her interests? what keeps her up at night? what's her favorite song he can sing to her on their first and hopefully, many dates? he sighs, setting his phone down, before picking it up, and choosing this next message very carefully.

how about? me and you. 8pm. address: XXXX. tmr.

was he too forward ? was it too cheesy? he pushed those thoughts out of the way, before stripping his shirt off and laying on his bed, in just a pair of shorts. then, a text notification.

if you are asking me out on a date, semi, then of course. :)

his heart, exploded. that's about the only way you can put it. he didn't think it was real, but after resetting and turning his phone off and on again, in was indeed real. he smiled, laying back, imagining different scenarios. what would she wear? would her hair be down or up? does she like casual or dressing up?

he fell asleep, with a smile on his face, his heart almost plummeting out of his chest because of excitement. god, how he wished tomorrow would just hurry up and arrive.

a/n: fluff <3 you can never get enough of it amirite?