day three.

semi eita was currently in his room, mindlessly watching tv and just enjoying his moments of being alone. his stoic expression was plastered on his face, as usual, but to be frank, nobody can really tell what semi eita is thinking. but he was deep in thought about one person.

the mysterious karasuno person in his messages.

8:27pm. that was the time that showed on semi's phone. and although he doesn't like to admit it, but semi does enjoy late night drives and walks. so he got his coat on, and made his way outside. the air was again, brisk. cold. the stars could be seen in the sky, that seemed to go for endless eternity. until he was stopped out of his trance. by a certain h/l h/c-enne girl.

"oh no, i'm so sorry about that!" she replied, in almost a whisper like tone.

his brown eyes seemed to widen, almost going out of his eyes. his breathe caught into his throat. never in eita's life has he seen such a beautiful girl. and once her mouth opened, his world seemed to stop. her voice was oh so angelic, almost surreal. he spluttered out gibberish, which was out of character for him, mentally cursing himself but stopping, hearing a noise from the h/c girl.

"hehe, have a goodnight." she giggled, continuing her walk past semi.

that smile. he took a mentally screenshot of that to his mind, hopefully so he can see it again. the laugh, music to his ears.

he couldn't help but look back at her. the most beautiful e/c eyes eita has seen, and such silky h/c hair. the girl's s/c skin, that almost shined because of the moon. but what struck out the most?

the oddly recognizable familiar orange and black jacket she wore.

and there semi was, a lovestruck teenager to just saw love at first sight.

unknown karasuno girl

i think i'm in love.