I could feel myself blush and shook my head with a smile before pulling my hand away from his.

"Oh, quit it, Charlie," Ginny said and smacked him on the arm. "Not even home for a minute and you're already being a flirt. C'mon, let's bring the rest of your bags in".

We all started to do just that, and as I walked over to grab a bag, I saw Fred and George walking alongside me, glaring at their brother.

I shook my head in amusement and grabbed a bag, bringing it inside and not having the time to deal with jealous Fred and George at the moment.

After Charlie got his stuff situated up in his old room, we all sat around the living room for a bit to hear about his time away.

"So how was Romania?" Molly asked.

"It was good, saved a few dragons here and there, the usual," he said with a smirk.

"You're so full of yourself," Ginny huffed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he said with a chuckle. "But that's all boring, I want to know what you guys have been getting up to at Hogwarts," he said with an excited smile.

Ginny told him all about how quidditch had been going and how the tests were, and Ron, Fred and George as well as Harry and I chimed in a bit as well. Molly and Arthur ended up leaving at some point to 'let us kids have fun'

We all talked for a while about the school year and he told us a little bit about what he did in Romania, which honestly sounded a bit more boring that it was made out to be.

Ginny, Ron, Harry, Fred and George all ended up enthusiastically re-telling all of their quidditch games, seemingly going over every single play. I had started to get a little bored.

"Why don't we go play?" Charlie asked.

"Quidditch?" Ron confirmed.

"Yeah! We have enough brooms, don't we?".

Everyone quickly agreed and headed outside to the backyard to get the game ready. Hermione and I trailed behind, at first giving each other uneasy looks and then laughing at the fact that if we played, we would do horribly.

"Are they really expecting us to play?" she asked me.

"I dunno, I don't really even know how to fly yet," I said with a chuckle.

"I do, I'm just not good at actual quidditch".

"Oh wait, I have never even actually played!" I said, realizing that I didn't really know how the game worked. "You just try to get the ball into the hoops and then someone tries to get the snitch, right?".

Hermione chuckled. "Not in the slightest. But there will be no rings here so I'm sure we'll play a bit of a modified game. Don't worry, we'll all help you".

I nodded and made my way over to where Charlie, Fred and George were getting the equipment ready.

"Okay, let's make teams!" Ginny shouted to everyone.

"Uh, I think I'll just keep score," I chimed in.

"No, then it'll be uneven," Ron groaned.

"I'll keep her company," Hermione added.

"No, c'mon, we can't do three person teams, that's just sad," Charlie said, moving over to hand Hermione and I each a broom. "We'll go easy on you," he said and shot me a wink.

I glared at him and reluctantly took the broom, resulting in a chuckle and a pat on the shoulder from him, his hand resuming it's spot on my shoulder for just a moment too long for comfort.