The Red Mask

Before you showed up he never thought that this would ever be apart of his life. Waking up to someone and saying good morning to one another. Making out on the couch as he bragged about having a girlfriend to his brothers. (Mainly towards Leo) But in the one year you've been his girlfriend he realized just how lucky he is to be your boyfriend. To hold you in his arms each day and night. It's a dream come true for the hot headed turtle. He loved it whenever you were making out. Your small soft lips on his rough bigger ones. Or whenever you would call him handsome and sometimes cutie.
He doesn't see how he could be good looking? But at least you thought so.
Ever since he was a kid he hated what he was. And it only got worse when you started being together. It's not like he can take you out on dates. Or walk you down the street and hold your hand without fearing that he'd break it. But you never seamed to mind it when he'd carry you home. He knew you didn't like going out all that much either. So he'd just set up a date a your place.
Boy was he really confused why you wanted to date him. But when he found out that you were literally filthy rich.
He got more insecure, he really wasn't enough for you.
But he knew that you were always put under a lot of pressure by your parents. As soon as you step foot in your house it's diet this and diet that. He knew all about your insecurities, you never talked to him about them. But he knew they were there and they were as clear as day. He knows that you think your not beautiful. He knows that you hate your weight and all of your curves. But he loved them. He loved squeezing your ass and kissing every inch of you.
He loved it because it was like he was claiming you as his. He loved being with you. Sometimes it surprises him that you even want to?
And your so damn comfortable around him. He knew you were scared that he'd lose interest in you soon. When he found out about your insecurities. About your how big you were and what your weight was.
One time he caught it on your phone when people were cyber bullying you.
Later that day when he talked to you about it. That's when he found out that you didn't think you were enough for him. You, not enough for some hot headed mutated turtle freak of nature? If you guessed that he got angry and really depressed about it. You guessed right. You were the most beautiful woman he's ever laid his eyes on. And you didn't think you were enough for someone like him? He excepted the fact that you thought he was good looking.
But he still didn't like the fact that you were with him. Even he knows that you'd be better off with someone else. Like Leonardo or Donnie. Heck! He knew that even Mikey is a better choice for you for a boyfriend.
Leo's always calm and you never have to be afraid of his temper. Or that he'd lash out on you. Donnie's actually smart and can think of ways to take you out on dates. He also wouldn't just accidentally hurt you fiscally or even mentally. And Mikey well he knows how to talk about his feelings. He also would know how to be romantic with you.
You don't even know half of his feelings for you. He hates his temper and doesn't know how to be a good proper boyfriend for you. And worries that if he makes just one mistake. That you'd leave him. He thinks you deserve so much more then him.
Not does he only think it he knows it. So he's trying to be a bit more romantic around you. He always try's to be a bit calmer around you by meditating. He wants to be enough for you so then your not just wasting your time with him. It was a calm day for you two. Trying to be a bit calmer and a little bit more romantic.
He took a break from working out to be with you. So then the two of you would spend time together, cuddling, while watching a movie. And he's hoping for a bit of a make out session. You were on his lap as the two of you were kissing. His hands on your waist as your hands were on the back of his neck. You pushed him down on his bed as he looked up at you.

R: Hey I thought I was the tough one in this relationship?
"Not tonight big guy..."

You bit your lower lip as your hands were on his chest. Running one hand down his strong chest as you smiled. Raphael growled with a smile and put his hands on your ass. When you kissed again. Your hands were beside his head. His three fingered hands squeezed your ass as you moaned. He smirked when the two of you broke for air getting right back at it.
He flipped you over your legs around his waist as one hand was still on your ass. The other arm holding him up on the bed. Your hands going behind his head and went to go untie his mask. Raph opened his eyes and stopped kissing you. He looked at you as you started to wonder what was going on?

R: Uh, babe what are ya doin'?
"Well...I wanted to take your mask off. Ive never seen you without it on..Why, is something wrong?"
R: Yeah no shit y/n!

He got off of you as he sat on the edge of the bed. You crawled over to him as he mumbled underneath his breath. He glanced to the right when he saw your hand tracing his arm. Your small human hands were on his shoulders as you started to give him a massage. He tried keeping a straight face but this was one of his weak spots. You were really good at massages especially when there as calming like this one. You smiled when you saw him starting to relax. You whispered to him saying.

"I'm sorry Red I didn't mean to make you upset...If it bothers you that much. I won't try to take it off anymore."

He was shocked that you were apologizing to him right now. He's the one who lost it. He's the one who had yelled at you all because you wanted to take his bandanna off. He sighed and turned around seeing you sitting there on his bed. He picked you up and brought you onto his lap.

R: Ya got no reason ta be sorry there gorgeous. I was Ah...an idiot.

You kissed his cheek and smiled as he looked at you.

"Thank you I except your apology."
R: Y/n I...
"Yes?"

He mumbled underneath his breath hearing him quietly say to you.

R: Ya can take my mask off...

You moved your sitting situation so then you were more comfortable on his lap. Putting your hands behind his head. Making him look away from you. His hands went up your sides tracing your body thinking that it'd be the last time. The mask slowly fell off of his skin. When it was fully off and into your hands he got nervous. His muscles flinched when you put your hands on his cheeks.
You felt his arms tighten around you. He was terrified that you dump him straight away. He couldn't stand being alone. Your his life without you he doesn't have a reason to get up in the morning. You excepted everything about him and this is the edge. You were going to leave him and he knows it.

R: S-So ah...I guess you'll be leaving now huh?

His grip got tighter than before he didn't want you to leave. You weren't just his his friend your his love. And you weren't just his love your his heart. And you aren't just his heart your his life. But your not just his life. Your his everything. You gave him a gentle kiss on the lips then gave him a hug.

"Your still as handsome as ever."

Tears entered his eyes as his face went in your shoulder. You looked at him and smiled. He was the perfect guy for you. And you wished he saw it too. He wrapped you in his embrace tightly.

R: D-don't ever leave me...
"I won't..."
R: I got anger issues..
"I can help with that..."
R: My life is dangerous.
"I know you'll always make it back home. Because if you don't then I'll kill you myself."

You both laughed about that as he put his forehead on yours.

R: Ya sure ya wanna spend your life with me?
"Yep..."
R: Ya got some bad taste there princess. Everybody knows ya don't deserve this....and that ya deserve better..

You looked at him and whipped away a tear off his cheek. You smiled looking at him with a slight blush.

"If everyone knows I shouldn't be here with you then I wouldn't. But I'm still here because I love you..."

He looked at you in shock. Neither of you had said the L word to one another yet. Until now. You loved him, you this beautiful angel that fell from heaven? He teared up he knew he loved you but didn't know if he said it it would be too fast.

R: Y-you love me?
"Always have....still do...and that's never going to change. Ok?"
R: I love ya so fucking much.

He really did get lucky to have a girl, but he knew he was blessed to have you for his girlfriend.