Search for pragya

Start from the beginning

Abhi's pov;
I should not alert the goons...that is dangerous for fuggy...

Saying he sneaks inside the building..

Otherside , pragya is hiding behind a machine ..She heard footsteps and sits on the floor and prays to God..

Abhi comes near the machine but both didn't see each other..

Abhi sees one goon and thinks," so one is here , I should somehow distract him.."

Thinking he takes the payal from his shirt pocket and shakes it to make sound...

Pragya hears that and thinks," I think they both will surely find me..I am going to die before telling my love to abhi.."

That goon was about to go near abhi but stopped hearing another man's voice," billu..veer Bhai is coming here...we should find her before he comes"

Bi: this place is so dark

Saying he lights fire on a curtain..

Other goon: are you mad.... if she died then veer Bhai will kill us..

Billu says,"we will wait outside, she will automatically come out now"

Then both rushed out and waited near the entrance..

Seeing the smoke abhi thinks ," oh no... fuggy is allergic to smoke..what if they find her.."

His thoughts are broken hearing her sneeze...

Billu tells," you wait here, I will go and bring her" saying he came in...

Abhi too rushed near pragya ...

Pragya tried to control her sneeze but she couldn't...she sat on the floor and tried to breathe..

Billu sees pragya sitting behind the machine and smirks...

He slowly walked near her and about to touch her but from behind abhi surrounds his hand around his neck and locked his head..

Hearing billu's screams pragya turns around and sees her hero..

Abhi pushed him on the floor and punched on billu's jaw continuously and then he holds his hair and dragged him on the floor and banged his head on a machine

Billu fell unconscious..

Abhi comes near pragya and untied the rope..

He hugged her tightly... pragya sneezed...her hair is messed because of continuous sneezing

He cups her face and pushed her hair behind her ears which is falling in her face due to her sneeze and looked at her face..

She smiled at him and whispers," ab....*sneeze*..abhi...*sneeze*"

Abhi hugged her and says," you will become alright if you get some fresh air.."

Saying he lifts her... pragya looked at him surprised..

Ab: why can't you listen to my words atleast once... always doing everything as per your wish..

Pragya sneezes and about to open her mouth to protest but he says," don't open your mouth"

Pragya pouts and suddenly sneezed..

Then they both came out and sees veer standing there with many goons...

Abhi made pragya to stand ..

Pragya holds abhi's arm and stands behind him..

Veer: so Abhishek is also here...this is called jackpot...

Abhi glares at him..veer furiously shouts,

Ve: you both ruined my business and spoiled my image...I will surely take my revenge for that..those who looked at me with so much fear in their eyes are disrespecting me now... Everything is because of you both..

Pr: what did we do? Everyone's truth will eventually come out one day.. others are disrespecting you because you don't deserve others respect..

Abhi turns towards pragya and asks

Ab: what are you doing

Pr: I am telling him about his mistake..

Ab: he is not a kid fuggy..he is an animal and he can't understand your words..

Ve: I am getting irritated to see you both

Pragya shouts," have you ever seen your face in the mirror.."

Abhi chuckles...

Ve: at first I thought of putting bullets in your skulls but no...I will give painful deaths for you both..

Pragya whispers to abhi," will he kill us abhi"

Ab: equal chances ....16 Vs 2..

Pragya looks around and asks

Pr: who are the other two ....

Ab: we both

Pr: how can I fight abhi ...they all are having weapons..

Ab: are you telling those as weapons...that wooden log, that plastic pipe and what is the green shirt having in his hand ?

Pragya sees that man and whispers to abhi," he is having bricks"

Ab: those are stones fuggy...

Pr: but see there veer is having gun , where is your gun..

Abhi looks at her and thinks," shall I tell her that I got PMR...no ..no ..I should surprise her"

Ab: I didn't bring that

Pragya pinched his arm ...

Ab: fight with them , not with me..

Pragya asks abhi," what is he waiting for, why is he not shooting us"

Ab: even I am thinking the same..

At that time a car comes there...

Abhigya are shocked seeing the person coming out of the car..

Veer smirks seeing their faces..

******

To be continued...

*****

Thank you...

*****