Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One

Start from the beginning

Xero: 'So that's Sunset's plan , trash the gym and frame me and Twilight.' You thought angrily.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes but-"

Xero: "Now hold there Vice Principal Luna." You quickly interrupted. "How do know if it's really us in those photos? It could have been someone else trashed the gym, took photos of it and altered them to frame us. We were with our friends earlier so you can asked them."

Vice Principal Luna: "Xero, you're a good student, I know that but Twilight is new here and she seems like a good person but she's been only here for three days now. If what you are saying is true and that you and Twilight didn't ruin the gymnasium then do you have proof to defend you and Twilight?" She asked before her office door opened and Flash entered while holding something.

Flash Sentry: "Vice Principal Luna, I found these in the trash can in the library." He said and handed the photos to Vice Principal Luna, one of which has Twilight kicking a soccer ball from the soccer match with Rainbow Dash and a photo of the gym in ruins with a cut out of a person looked like Twilight. "Someone obviously combined these photos of Xero and Twilight to make it looked like they were the ones who trashed the gym." He explained.

Vice Principal Luna: "I appreciate you bring these to my attention Flash." She said as she sat down in her chair. In the light of this new evidence, both Xero and Twilight are found innocent and both Xero and Twilight may attend the Fall Formal while Twilight may continue her bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal." She said which makes you and Twilight relieved.

Xero: "Thanks Flash." You said to him.

Flash Sentry: "No problem. What kind of friend would I be If I didn't help my friends prove their innocence? I wouldn't be much of a Canterlot Wondercolt would I?"

Vice Principal Luna: "I am afraid I got some bad news about the Fall Formal though. Due to the damage to the gym, we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night." She said as she got up from her chair. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development." She said and left her office.

Xero: "Thanks again for the help Flash but how did you know?" You asked him.

Flash Sentry: "Well I had a feeling that after you revealed to everyone that Sunset Shimmer had being responsible for breaking up most of the friendships in the school, she would try something to prevent Twilight running for princess and prevent you from attending the Fall Formal so when I saw Sunset Shimmer giving a folder to Vice Principal Luna earlier in the gym, I went to the library and saw those photos to prove you and Twilight were innocent." He explained.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you Flash." She said before realizing something. Wait? The Fall Formal is going to be tomorrow night instead of tonight?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah the Vice Principal did say that earlier.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh no! Nononononono! That's not good! It's will be too late! She said as she panicked.

Flash Sentry: "Um what's up with her?" He asked you.

Xero: "It's important that the Fall Formal happens tonight for Twilight." You tell him as you also realized the problem.

Tonight is when the portal to Equestria will be closed and it won't be opened for another thirty moons. Meaning if Twilight doesn't get her crown tonight , she will either have to return back to Equestria without it or stay in the Human world until she's get her crown back and wait for the portal to open again.

Flash Sentry: "Well there's not much we can do. The gym's trashed and there's no other place in the school for the Fall Formal to be held."

Xero: "We will find a way."