CANDY HEAVEN

mom: Are you ready to go to the mall?

me: just give me a minute to finish my make up

mom: ok hurry up

I ran downstairs and put on my converse high tops I had gotton last week, we went to the mall a lot now that we had the money to. My mom married Bradly Cooper so we lived in a huge mansion now but its okay  because i got to bring all my friends  and we still have another 10 bedrooms and another manson that we own right next to it. We also owned mansions in Malibu, Paris, Austrailia, and Hawaii. I've been to all of our mansions except for the one in Austrailia, but I've always wanted to go. My favorite boy band, 5SOS, lives in Austrailia but every time I think about going they are somewhere else. When we were at the mall the first place i went to was the candy store, it had just opened yesterday and I've been dying to go."When your done here you cann go where ever you want just text me when you leave the store, I'll be in Lululemon" my mom said before leaving me on my own. " Im in candy heaven!" i screamed, not realizing how loud I was. Everybody stared at me but looked away quickly.  I found a wall of skittles, my favorite candy. It was the largest candy store in the world. It has ten levels and has every candy in the world, and thats just the candy section. They have another ten levels for deserts and anither ten for frozen treats, and ten more for rare sweets, and ten more for cartoon caracters, and finally ten more for everything else. They also sold candy themed shirts, pajamas, pillows, shoes, backpacks, purses, ect. When i went to go check out I saw a poster that said help wanted. I figured even though im only 15 it might be a good idea to see if they can hire me, its better then babysitting. " excuse me, i was wondering if you would concider hiring me" i said hoping the cashier wouldn't think im crazy. " i can get you an interview if you would like" they replied " thank you" I said excitedly. " if you would like i can give you an interview right now." the girl said. " that works, thank you" i had never had an interview before so i wasnt sure what to say. " you look alot like Mali Koa Hood, Calum Hoods sister" I said " Is Calum Hood that kid who's nude snapchat got leaked?" she asked " yeah but thats not what I know him for " " have a seat and we can start the interview" she said gesturing to the seat. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Below will be the inteview. i will not put quptation marks when the charactars are speaking, just their name. The casheir is named Maria sorry for not putting it in the story earlier.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Maria: So what are your hobbies?

Lilly: Well I'm a competitive cheerleader, and I also love art and music

Maria: I used to be a competitive cheerleader too, what are your interests?

Lilly: I LOVE 5SOS! THEY ARE MY LIFE. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MEET THEM! THEY ARE THE REASON I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. AND LUKE HEMMINGS IS MY FAVORITE I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH 

Maria: I've heard of that band before

Lilly: sorry, i rant sometimes, you probly dont care about anything i just said.

Maria: I have a surprise for you

* 5SOS WALKS IN*

Lilly: AHHHHHHH!

Maria: My name is Mali Koa Hood, and im assuming you know who these boys are

Lilly: I know who all of them are, Calum Tomas Hood, Michael Gordan Clifford, Ahston Fletcher irwin, and Lucas Robert Hemmings! I have an instagram account dedicated to them

Luke: So i heard that Im your favorite

Lilly: Yeah, this is gonna sound creepy but i have posters of you guys all over my walls and i made so many edits of you guys i love you so much

___________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note, so im gonna stop the chapter here and make the second chapter later