♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

Start from the beginning

The Garcia appreciated how much Kira tried to comfort her. Especially since the two didn't really know each other that well. "I'm starting to see how you charmed Scott." Dallie pushed the conversation towards her and allowed a small smile to tug at her lips. "I sincerely doubt it, but thanks anyway."

Kira wracked her brain and tried to string another length of sentences together but Dallas' widened eyes and loud voice caught off-guard. "Danny just texted me. Meredith's at the school."

"You think that's something to do with Lydia?"

Dallas connected her eyes to the Kitsune's and swerved the steering wheel in the opposite direction. "There's only one way to find out."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Stiles jumped up from Scott's sofa and let out multiple staggered breaths. The room swayed under his feet as he pulled himself to a stance. He only managed to steady himself once the McCall ran over and placed both his hands on the sides of his arms. "Hey!" he called out to the Stilinski who seemed to fade back into reality. "You okay?"

Stiles' eyes flickered around the room before they lay on the lycan. "What happened? How long was I out?"

"Just a couple of hours. You should sit down."

The recently-possessed boy shook his head in adamant dismay before panicking some more. "Where's my dad?"

Scott furrowed his eyebrows but answered regardless. "He's at Eichen House questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith." the werewolf responded. "I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"Okay, what about the others?"

"Allison, Isaac, The twins, Dallas and Kira." he listed. "They're all out looking for Lydia."

Stiles nodded along and stumbled backwards until he sat down on the couch. "How's her dad?" he asked the dreaded question that haunted him for so long.

Scott grew hesitant. Stiles was already in a very vulnerable state. Speaking of the things he did when he wasn't himself would only add salt into the wound. "I didn't-" he cleared his throat and stared at his pale hands. "I didn't kill him, did I? Scott, tell me I didn't kill him."

"No." the Alpha finally responded. "He survived. My mom told me they have him some hospital upstate. Dallas won't talk to me about it though. Granted, she won't really talk about anything. You know how she is." he attempted to lift his best friend's spirits but it fell flat.

"She hates me, doesn't she?" Stiles mumbled. He had hoped that she had stayed, that he would be able to talk to her. To hold her again and tell her he was sorry - but she disappeared out the door beside Kira Yukimura with her head to the floor and her back to him.

Scott took a seat beside his best friend and took a deep breath. "We talk a lot more now. She stopped scolding me and actually started talking. Like I had to explain to her the other day that she couldn't sue the supernatural." he nudged Stiles who let out a small chuckle. "But every time we do, the conversation always ends on you. Whether its a new plan, a new theory she has on the Nogitsune, or even some embarrassing memory she brought up to make us both feel a little better. It's always about you."

Stiles tore his eyes away from Scott and lay his chin on his clenched fist. "Thanks, man." he mumbled out. He hoped he was right. He just wanted everything to be over already.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallas and Kira hurried down the halls of Beacon Hills High, Danny was waiting in the halls and cocked a brow at their impatience. "Where is she?" the Garcia mumbled to him while he slung his backpack over his shoulder.