Euphoria - 22

Começar do início

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

Honestly I just wanted to know what the pills tasted like crushed up and how many it took to kill you.

I can't get over the fact that Jasani really cried over me though, I've never saw him cry besides that one time he called me and told me to come to his house a few months ago.

I ain't gon get no dick for a few months . 🥲

Messing with my nails I grabbed my phone and went on tiktok like I didn't just try to OD.

"These folks so stupid." I giggled liking another video.

"You good?" Jasani peeked his head through the door with red hazy eyes.

"Mhm." I hummed popping my toes , I always do that while I'm laying down.

"You know I love you right?" He spoke climbing into the bed and laying on my stomach, suddenly holding me tightly.

"Yeah?"

"You love me?"

"Of course." I ran my fingers through his short hair.

"Just making sure." He muttered closing his eyes.

I guess he isn't too mad at me.

I let my thoughts drain me until I fell asleep.
-

A'Miyah Gloria Wright

"Wassup." King licked his lower lip staring at me.

"Shoot nothing." I giggled dapping him up, king is my homeboy I've been talking to for the last couple months.

" I giggled dapping him up, king is my homeboy I've been talking to for the last couple months

"When you gon stop playing shawty?"

"What you talking bout?" I laughed innocently.

"When you gon let me cuff you?"

"When you get rid of yo' hoes." I shrugged as he put me on the other side of him away from the road.

"Man I been got rid of them since we started talking."

"That's hard to believe."

"I even changed my phone number fa' you." He pleaded.

"I guess we can try this out, but if you fuck up one time we done."

"Aight." He grabbed my chin and tilted my head so he could look me in my eyes.

"What are you-" before I could finish my sentence his lips were in mine and we were making out.

He grabbed my waist pulling me closer , he then trailed his kisses to my jawline.

"I'a FaceTime you later and you better answer." He broke the kiss and started walking me to my car.

"We'll see." I winked.

"Play if you want to." He warned opening my car door for me.

"Yeah yeah." I playfully rolled my eyes ignoring the waterfalls the leaked.

"Gimmie one more kiss." Before I could respond his lips were already on mines.

"Aight, Imma fuck with you."

-

-

-

This chapter was kinda short since people were rushing it 😐.

-

-

-

Should I stir up the pot one more time? I think yes.

-

I bet y'all was looking like :